|Olga Mikutina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 2003|
Olga Mikutina is a Ukrainian-born Austrian professional figure skater who has won the ‘Gold’ medal at the Eiscup Innsbruck (2019-20), the Bosphorus Cup (2019), and the Sofia Trophy (2021). She had clinched the ‘Silver’ medal at the Golden Bear of Zagreb (2019) and the Tallink Hotels Cup (2020-21). She had also won the ‘Bronze’ medal at the Tallinn Trophy in 2019. At the Austrian Figure Skating Championships, in the senior tier, she had won the ‘Gold’ medal at successive editions of the tournaments (2019–20, 2020-21). At the same tournament, in the junior tier, she had won the ‘Gold’ medal twice (2018–19, 2019–20) and the ‘Bronze’ medal once (2017–18).
Olga Romanovna Mikutina
Feldkirch, Vorarlberg, Austria
Olga, as of April 2021, was a high school student.
Professional Figure Skater
- Father – Roman (Hockey Player)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ukrainian descent.
- Toned physique
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
She has been sponsored by the Dutch-owned online and offline figure skating clothing/accessories store Skate Krasota.
Olga Mikutina Facts
- She had taken up figure skating when she was just 4 years old. In her native Ukraine, she was a 3-time youth national champion by the age of 12. In 2016, she had switched federations from Ukraine to Austria and had started representing the latter country from the advanced novice tier, internationally.
- When she had won her first ‘Gold’ medal at the Austrian Figure Skating Championships, in the junior tier (2018–19), she was named in the Austrian team for the 2019 World Junior Championships in Zagreb, Croatia. She had finished in 18th place overall in that tournament.
- In the next edition of the Austrian Figure Skating Championships (2019–20), she had simultaneously competed in both the junior and the senior tiers of the tournament. She had, rather surprisingly, won the ‘Gold’ medal in both of those competitions. This had made her the first figure skater to hold Austrian national junior and senior titles at the same time.
- She had been selected to represent Austria at the World Figure Skating Championships, scheduled for March 2020 in Montreal. This would have been her senior tier debut at the tournament but unfortunately, the event was canceled in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic outbreak.
- She eventually made her tournament debut in the subsequent edition. She had finished in 8th place overall and this performance had opened up a place for Austria at the 2022 Winter Olympics. This was also the best performance by an Austrian female at the tournament since Julia Lautowa (8th) in 1997.
- Before she started to compete at senior tournaments from the 2019-20 figure skating season, she was a shining star at the junior tier where she had won the ‘Gold’ medal at the Coupe du Printemps (2018), the FBMA Trophy (2017-18), the Halloween Cup (2018), the Icelab Cup (2019-20), the Jégvirág Cup (2020), the Skate Celje (2018-19), the Triglav Trophy (2018), and the Volvo Open Cup (2018).
- She had also won the ‘Silver’ medal at the Denkova-Staviski Cup in 2017 and the ‘Bronze’ medal at the Egna Trophy in 2019.
- Her hobbies include reading, playing the piano, and biking.
Featured Image by Olga Mikutina / Instagram