|Olivia Sanabia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Olivia Sanabia is an American actress and singer who is best known for appearing on various shows and films such as Coop and Cami Ask the World, Life in Pieces (2015), and Sam & Cat (2014). With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Olivia Shae Sanabia
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Olivia studied at Santiago High School.
- Siblings – Savannah Sanabia (Sister) (Pop Singer)
Olivia is represented by Pamela & Domina of Abrams Artists Agency.
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
- Rectangular face shape
Olivia has done endorsement work for various brands such as Aéropostale, Disney, Nickelodeon, and Ford.
Olivia Sanabia Favorite Things
- Moment On Coop And Cami Ask the World – When she stuck her head in a bowl of mashed potato
- Character To Portray – Kelly Quinn on Just Add Magic (2016-2019)
Olivia Sanabia Facts
- She was brought up in Southern California.
- Olivia was 8 years old when she was featured alongside actress Jennifer Garner in a campaign.
- Her first celebrity crush was Zac Efron.
- She is a part of the DoSomething.org community.
- Instagram is the first app that she checks in the morning.
- She would love to live in the 1940s.
Featured Image By Olivia Sanabia / Instagram