Southampton, Hampshire England, UK
Chelsea, London, England, UK
Ollie attended the boarding school Embley Park School in Hampshire.
He then shifted to Sibford School in the 6th Form but left it to pursue a foundation course at The Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts, with a course affiliated with the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
After moving to Cirencester, he took up a property degree course at the Royal Agricultural College but discontinued after a year.
Television personality, writer, presenter, entrepreneur
- Father – John Locke (Retired Property Developer)
- Mother – Sarah Locke (BBC Radio Presenter)
- Siblings – Amelia Locke (Sister) (Milliner)
Ollie is represented by the London-based Becca Barr Management.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
- Sam Faiers (2014) – TOWIE star Sam Faiers and Ollie Locke shared cute chemistry while being locked inside the Celebrity Big Brother house in 2014. He had revealed that he would have loved to take Sam on a date after the show ended but skeptics were all too convinced that the two were putting on a show for the cameras.
- Nick Summerfield – Ollie and Nick met on Made in Chelsea and their long-term dalliance came to an end after an ill-fated visit to the zoo.
- Catherine Radford (2015) – Ollie and Catherine Radford were living together as well as taking care of their two dogs in 2015. However, they split up in December 2015 and shortly after, Ollie came out as gay and confessed that after his break-up, he was sure that he was ready to date men.
- Ashley James (2012-2013) – Ashley James and Ollie Locke both starred on Made in Chelsea and began dating in 2012. However, their relationship was marred with constant arguments and they eventually had a fallout in 2013. They have remained friends post-breakup with Ollie also referring to her as his favorite ex.
- Gabriella Ellis (2011) – Singer Gabriella Ellis met Ollie on the reality show Made in Chelsea in 2011. They broke up on live TV in May 2011 with Ollie coming out as bisexual and wanting to explore his sexuality as he was also attracted to men. Gabriella later confessed that she sensed something was wrong and that Ollie might be gay.
- Chloe Green (2011) – The owner of Topshop, Sir Philip Green’s daughter Chloe Green joined the cast of Made in Chelsea in 2011 and immediately caught the fancy of Locke. She had no issues with him being bisexual and said that her dad also loved Ollie but the two couldn’t maintain their relationship in the public eye and decided to go their separate ways soon enough.
Race / Ethnicity
Green eyes with blue tints
- Fuller lips
- Green eyes
He hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Appearing on the BAFTA-Award winning reality series Made in Chelsea for E4 channel from 2011 to 2012 and 2015 to 2017.
- Being the co-founder of the first-of-its-kind dating app for gay people called Chappy which focuses more on dating and finding long-term partners rather than one night stands.
Ollie was first seen in the horror drama film Kill or be Killed in 2017.
First TV Show
Ollie made his first TV show appearance on the reality TV show Made in Chelsea.
Ollie Locke Facts
- While studying at Embley Park School, he shared a dorm with Alfie Allen, brother of singer Lily Allen, who has worked on the HBO series Game of Thrones as Theon Greyjoy.
- He has a pet dog named Bear.
- In 2016, Locke founded the gay dating app Chappy along with partners Jack Rogers and Maxim Cheremkhin. The dating app made its way to Los Angeles, London, and New York City in March 2017.
- His parents divorced when he was 8 years old.
- He published his first book aptly titled Laid in Chelsea: My Life Uncovered, which is an amusing account of his s*xual exploits, in 2013.
- He moved to London as an 18-year-old in 2006 and worked for a measly pay at an independent magazine in Chelsea.
- After running 9 different nightclubs in Chelsea and Mayfair for 5 years, he launched JUJU which earned him the recognition as the ‘Best Host’ at the London Bar and Club Awards in 2009.
- He has appeared on Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls in 2016 where he famously stabbed a crocodile to death, shocking viewers.
- He came out as bisexual in 2011 on the show Made in Chelsea (first time on British reality TV) but eventually realized that he was gay and announced it in 2016.
- Ollie lost his maternal uncle (who was gay) to HIV when he was very young. Hence, he believes in raising awareness about AIDS and HIV among the gay and bisexual community.
- He is best friends with his Made in Chelsea co-star Binky Felstead and is also the godfather to her first child India with Josh Patterson.
- He participated in the reality show Celebrity Big Brother in 2014 and finished in the top three on the show.
- Ollie is known for his signature look which involves copious amounts of fake tan and the star has even admitted to being addicted to it.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Ollie Locke / Instagram