Louisiana, United States
Social Media Star
- Siblings – She has a younger brother and a younger sister. She also has 4 younger half-siblings.
Paige Danielle handles her management and representation work on her own.
5 ft 5.5 in or 166 cm
53 kg or 117
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paige Danielle has dated –
- Curtis Green – Paige was previously in a relationship with Curtis Green. She was pretty open about their relationship and regularly posted their pictures together on her social media accounts. Curtis was even featured in her videos. In September 2017, it was announced that they had got engaged. However, a couple of weeks after their engagement, she stopped posting pictures of them together, which led to the rumors that they had broken up. In December 2017, she eventually posted a video on her official account to reveal that she had ended her engagement. She claimed that the decision to get married didn’t feel right so they decided to go separate ways.
- HRVY (2017) – Paige was rumored to be dating singer HRVY after she appeared in his music video “Talk To Ya” in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Green eyes
- Prominent nose
- Strong jawline
Paige Danielle has used her status of being a popular beauty and fashion vlogger to earn generous fees for promoting products and brands through her social media activity. For the sake of promotion, Paige often includes some products in her video tutorials.
She is a devout Christian and makes it a point to read the bible daily.
Best Known For
- Being a popular makeup and beauty vlogger on YouTube. Her official channel has more than 1 million followers.
- Her popularity on other social media networks such as Instagram on which she has more than 2 million followers.
Paige Danielle regularly works out to keep her toned body in perfect shape. When she is working out in the gym, she keeps on changing her routine to make sure that she is not stagnating.
Her typical leg day workout starts with kettlebell squats, which is followed by bodyweight skater lunges. Next is sumo squats, which she also calls Ballerina pose followed by kettlebell lunges. In between the sets, she performs lightweight deadlifts to stretch her leg muscles.
Also, sometimes due to her busy schedule, she ends up missing going to the gym. In such cases, she relies on her home workout for a physical activity. She starts such workout with about 2 to 3 minutes of cardio with jumping jacks, rope jumps, or jogging on the spot.
Next is sidestep squats with a resistance band. She follows it up with regular squats and jumps squats. She uses a resistance band for these exercises as well. Then, she performs lunges and then stretches her legs to relax the stiff muscles.
Next, she works on her core with exercises such as Russian twist, leg raises, scissors, and bicycle crunches. In the next phase, she takes a pair of dumbbells and works her shoulders and triceps.
Paige Danielle Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
Source – Everly Mag
Paige Danielle Facts
- Before she started working full time on her career as a YouTuber, she used to work as a hairdresser.
- She created her YouTube channel in February 2014. However, she didn’t post her first video until January 2015, which was about her trip to Disney. She posted her first tutorial a couple of weeks later.
- Paige had to endure a torrent of abuse and online bullying in the early phase of her social media career.
- Follow her on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image by Paige Danielle / Instagram