Sharda was born on 10 January, 1990.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Pallavi completed her schooling from Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School in Melbourne. Sharda was also extremely good at studies. She received a scholarship and this resulted into double promotion from 8th grade to 10th grade. Post that, she completed her education from University of Melbourne in Australia in triple degrees of LLB, BA (Media & Communications) and Diploma in Modern Languages (French). She commenced these courses when she was 16.
Film / Theatre actress, dancer
- Father – Professor in a university in Australia
- Mother – Professor in a university in Australia
- Siblings – She has a brother
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Belongs to academic family.
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
Best Known For
Appearing in the 2013 hindi comedy film Besharam for her role as Tara, the love interest of Babli, played by Ranbir Kapoor.
She debuted in Bollywood with 2010 Indian drama film, My Name Is Khan for her role as Sajida. It was a cameo role.
Pallavi Sharda Facts
- In March 2010, she was crowned with Miss India Australia title in Australia.
- She knows and is well trained in the Indian classical dance form Bharatha Natyam.
- She had a cameo role in the 2010 film “My Name is Khan” directed by Karan Johar.
- She is born to an academic family. Her father (from Punjab) and mother (from Uttar Pradesh) are IIT alumnus and have done PhD in science and engineering.
- Her parents relocated to Australia in 1980s and so Pallavi was born in Australia.
- Like her parents, she also excelled in academics. Pallavi completed her high schooling in just 5 years (instead of 6 years). She was also able to finish her tertiary degree from University of Melbourne in again five years (instead of 6 years).
- Before the movie Besharma, she had done small roles in Heroine (2012), Love Breakups Zindagi (2011), Walkaway (2010), Dus Tola (2010) and others.