|Pantea Bahram Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1970|
Pantea Bahram is an Iranian actor, theatre artist, and director who started her acting career in theatre in 1988. Over the years, she has been cast in a variety of projects such as Zesht o ziba, Through Sunglasses, Banoo-ye man, Sandali khali, Tokyo bedoone tavaghof, Eternal Children, The Searchers, Fireworks Wednesday, Endless Dreams, Shirin, Khabhaye Donbaledar, Farewell Baghdad, Postchi se bar dar nemizanad, Killing a Traitor, Hich, Asb heyvan-e najibi ast, Misunderstanding of a dream, Butterfly Stroke, Bikhod & Bi Jahat, Man Madar Hastam, Tabaghe ye Hasas, The Bright Day, Drown, Tabagheye hasas, Queen of Beggars, Marge Mahi, Mosafer (The Passenger), Tragedy, The Nameless Alley, Hamzeh Gholi Khan Family, and Gozar movaghat.
Pantea Bahram studied at the University of Tehran.
Actor, Theatre Artist, Director
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Pantea Bahram Facts
- She grew up in Tehran, Iran.
- In 2000, Pantea Bahram appeared as Manije Khakbaz in the television show Mosafer.
- She played the role of Rebecca in the drama film Farewell Baghdad in 2010.
- She brought to life the character of Simin in the 2012 drama film I Am a Mother.
- Alongside Javad Ezzati, Tannaz Tabatabaei, Amir Aghaei, and Ali Shadman, Pantea Bahram co-starred as Shapoor in the 2020 crime mystery drama film Drown. For this performance, she was nominated for a Hafez Award for “Best Actress” as well as received a nomination in the “Best Actress” category at the Urban International Film Festival in 2022.
- In 2022, Pantea Bahram was cast in the drama film Killing a Traitor. Her co-stars for the project included Amir Aghaei, Mehran Modiri, Poulad Kimiayi, Sara Bahrami, Hamid Reza Azarang, and Reza Yazdani.
Featured Image by Ramona Mirian / MojNews / CC BY 4.0