|Park Chanyeol Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1992|
Park Chanyeol is a South Korean singer known for being a member of the popular boy band, Exo. He has done endorsement work for brands like Nature Republic, Skechers, Samsung, Baskin-Robbins, and MCM Worldwide. Park has released songs like Delight, Youngstreet, Don’t Make Money, and I Hate You. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 15 million followers on Instagram.
Seoul, South Korea
Chanyeol went to the Hyundai High School in Apgujeong-dong, Seoul. He has also attended Kyung Hee Cyber University, where he had got enrolled in the online classes for Culture and Arts Department of Business Administration.
Chanyeol later got enrolled at the graduate school at Inha University. He had taken up the interior designing course at the university.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Father – Park Sung-jin
- Mother – Lee Young-mi
- Siblings – Park Yoo-ra (Older Sister) (TV Announcer)
Chanyeol is represented by SM Entertainment.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chanyeol has overall refrained from discussing his personal life with the media and public because of which, it is difficult to say anything about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘purple’, ‘pink’, ‘red’, or ‘blonde’.
- Tall height
- Unique hair colors
Along with his fellow Exo bandmates, Chanyeol has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Kolon Sport
- Nature Republic
- IVY Club
- MCM Worldwide
- Lotte World
- Lotte Duty-Free
- Kangshifu Ice Tea
- Hats On
- Goobne Chicken
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the popular Korean-Chinese boy band, Exo, which has sold more than 31 million albums in South Korea and more than 50 million albums all over the world. They are recognized as the ‘Kings of K-pop’.
- Being a member of Exo-K, which is a sub-unit of the popular boy band.
In June 2013, his music band released their first studio album, XOXO, which was a huge commercial hit as it sold more than 1 million albums in South Korea.
In 2018, the band released their first Japanese album, Countdown, which was a huge hit and sold more than 90k units within the 1st week of release.
He released his debut song titled Delight, as a lead artist in 2014.
In 2015, he made his theatrical film debut in the romantic drama movie, Salut d’Amour.
First TV Show
In 2013, Chanyeol made his first TV show appearance on the reality show, Hello, Counselor.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Park Chanyeol Favorite Things
Source – Wikipedia
Park Chanyeol Facts
- He became interested in music after having watched School of Rock in the elementary school.
- In 2008, he managed to finish in the 2nd position in Smart Model Contest. This helped him get a trainee contract from SM Entertainment.
- He was initially interested in singing but after having undergone training with SM Entertainment, he decided to focus on rapping.
- In February 2012, he was initially introduced as the member of the boy band Exo.
- In September 2017, he was invited by the iconic brand Tommy Hilfiger to attend their fashion show in London.
- Along with his Exo bandmates, he has made various donations to the philanthropic and non-profit organizations such as Siheung Women’s Resources Development Center, the Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation, and China’s Hunan province medical services.
- In 2015, his band participated in the Smile for U initiative, which was launched by UNICEF and SM Entertainment. The campaign aimed to provide music education through their charitable work.
- In December 2018, he became the most followed Korean celebrity on Instagram.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Excentrique / Tistory / CC BY-4.0