|Park Min-ji Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Park Min-ji is a South Korean actress and blogger who has appeared in various shows and films such as Jenny, Juno (2005), His Last Gift (2006), You Are My Destiny (2008), Canola (2016), and My Contracted Husband, Mr. Oh (2018).
According to sources, she attended the Bulam High School and also studied theatre at the Hanyang University in Seoul.
She is represented by Yuleum Entertainment.
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Min-ji has dated –
- Yoon Sung-hyun (2016) – She was rumored to have been dating Thornapple’s vocalist Yoon Sung-hyun in 2016. However, during a press conference that was held in February 2016, Min-ji stated that the rumors of their relationship were false.
Race / Ethnicity
Asian (South Korean)
- Mostly keeps a frill hairstyle
- Thin lips
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Réalisation Par
- Rouje Paris
Park Min-ji Facts
- She was brought up in South Korea.
- Min-ji is obsessed with the fashion scene in Paris and also runs a fashion blog of her own called Miinzzi. Besides that, she also has a secondary Instagram account titled Midinette to which she mostly uploads pictures of apparel.
- She does not upload pictures of herself looking into the camera very often.
- In her free time, she loves indulging in photography. She mostly takes pictures of food, coffee, and appealing fashion, which can all be seen on her Instagram account.
- She loves to taste coffee from various cafe’s and is also drawn to anything else that is sweet, be that, pastry, cake, ice creams, and cinnamon rolls as well.
- With time, she has worked alongside various stars such as Kim Hye-sung, Shin Hyun-joon, Heo Joon-ho, Jang Keun-suk, Cha Ye-ryun, Jeong Eui-cheol, and Han Ye-seul.
Featured Image By Park Min-ji / Instagram