|Park So-dam Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1991|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Park So-dam is a South Korean actress and voiceover artist who is best known for her role as Kim Ki-jung/Jessica in the Academy Award-winning black comedy thriller film, Parasite (2019). She has also been cast in several other movies and shows like Ode to the Goose, Cinderella with Four Knights, A Beautiful Mind, The Priests, The Silenced, and Three Meals a Day: Mountain Village.
Park So-dam studied at the Korea National University of Arts located in Seoul, South Korea.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
Park So-dam is represented by Artist Company.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Park So-dam has dated –
- Choi Woo-shik (2020) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Pierced ears
Park So-dam Facts
- It was the musical Grease that inspired her to pursue a career in acting when she was in high school.
- Park So-dam played the role of Hong Yeon-deok/Kazue in the 2015 mystery-thriller film, The Silenced, in which she co-starred alongside Park Bo-young and Uhm Ji-won. For this role, she won the 16th Busan Film Critics Award in the “Best New Actress” category while she was also nominated for the 24th Buil Film Award, 52nd Grand Bell Award, and 36th Blue Dragon Film Award.
- She brought to life the character of Lee Young-shin, an evil possessed high school student, in the supernatural mystery thriller film, The Priests, in 2015. For this role, she bagged the 16th Women in Film Korea Award, 7th KOFRA Film Award, and 11th Max Movie Award in the “Best New Actress” category.
- In 2016, Park So-dam starred as Eun Ha-won, a smart, athletic high school student, in the romantic comedy television series, Cinderella with Four Knights, and her performance got her nominated for the 5th APAN Star Award for “Best New Actress”.
- She provided vocals to the character of Bamyi in the 2018 animated film, Underdog.
- She co-starred along with Song Kang-ho, Lee Sun-kyun, Cho Yeo-jeong, Choi Woo-shik, Lee Jung-eun, and Jang Hye-jin in the critically acclaimed movie Parasite which also won 4 awards at the 92nd Academy Awards for “Best Picture”, “Best Director”, “Best Original Screenplay”, and “Best International Feature Film”.
- Park So-dam has also been cast in theatre productions which include her roles like Eli in Let Me In, Constance in The Student and Mr. Henri, and Alice in Closer.
- She has accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by kimmimi.net / kimmimi.net / CC BY 4.0