|Paul Anderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1978|
Paul Anderson is an English actor who didn’t decide to become an actor until mid-2000s. It was while having a dinner with some of his friends and after being encouraged by them, he decided to get enrolled in a drama school. After completing his acting course, he started his career by working in a number of play productions. Then, he appeared in guest roles in popular TV shows such as Doctor Who, before finally hitting it big after he was cast in the lead role in the crime drama TV series, Peaky Blinders.
Kennington, London, England, United Kingdom
Paul Anderson studied at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art. However, he hasn’t completed his school education as he dropped out at the age of 14 or 15.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Paul Anderson is represented by 42 Management & Production Company.
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul has dated –
- Stephanie Clark – As per his Instagram feed, Paul Anderson seems to be in a relationship with Stephanie Clark, who works as a jewelry designer. Although he has refrained from explicitly confirming their relationship, their close equation is difficult to miss in numerous pictures that he has posted of them together on his official account.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘dark brown’.
- Defined and sharp jawline
- Thick eyebrows
He has done endorsement work for many brands like Steph Metal Jewellery.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Arthur Shelby Jr. in the crime drama TV series, Peaky Blinders
- Having played the role of Sebastian Moran in a period action movie, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- Starring alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in the Oscar-winning movie The Revenant in 2015
In 2009, he made his theatrical film debut in the lead role in the sports drama movie, The Firm.
First TV Show
In 2005, Paul Anderson made his first TV show appearance in The Christmas Invasion episode of the adventure drama TV show, Doctor Who.
Paul Anderson Favorite Things
- Movie – The Warriors (1979)
Source – InterviewMagazine.com
Paul Anderson Facts
- He decided to become an actor in the mid-2000s. To polish his acting skills, he decided to get into a drama school.
- Before he decided to focus on his acting career, he was quite passionate about singing and wanted to become a lead singer rather than an actor.
- He has worked for years as a ticket scalper before he started earning a steady income from his acting gigs.
- At the start of his acting career, he worked in numerous plays written by his close friend, Gregory Burke. Paul also did not graduate from drama school because he had been chosen by Gregory to do a play at The Royal Court Theatre in London.
- He also has a pet dog.
- He got his big breakthrough in 2013 after he was cast in the lead role in the BBC Two show, Peaky Blinders, which is set in the post First World War era in Birmingham.
- Along with Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art, he had also applied for admission into Guildhall School of Music & Drama. He was accepted there as well but he decided to go to Webber Douglas Academy.
- He is one of those actors who doesn’t like to fake a fight scene and instead prefers to keep them more intense and physical.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Paul Anderson / Instagram