|Pearly Tan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pearly Tan is a Malaysian badminton player who entered the national team in 2013. She bagged a gold medal at the women’s doubles and mixed team event at the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
Tân Khong-lo̍k (In English Pearly Tan Koong Le)
Pearly Tan has trained under the watchful eyes of Lee Meng Yean and Hoon Thien How.
Professional Badminton Player
- Father – Tan Chai Ling
- Mother – Tan Seng Hoe (Badminton Coach)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Malaysian ancestry.
- Thin lips
- Pale white skin tone
Through her social media, Pearly has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Beauté Morî, Slimfinity, Turkish Airlines, and Yonex Badminton.
Pearly Tan Facts
- She was born and raised in Malaysia.
- The earliest post that Pearly Tan uploaded to her Instagram account was on November 26, 2015.
- Her father Tan Seng Hoe runs the Alor Setar Racquet Club (ASRC). Lee Zii Jia and Jacky Kok are both national shuttlers who trained there.
- She had played with Thinaah Muralitharan with whom she clinched their first BWF World Tour title in the Swiss Open in 2021.
- Pearly Tan and her partner Muralitharan claimed their French Open title in 2022, hence, becoming the first ever Malaysian women’s doubles to achieve this feat.
- As of November 8, 2022, she had been ranked at #9 (WD with Thinaah Muralitharan).
Featured Image By Pearly Tan / Instagram