|Puja Gupta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1987|
Puja Gupta is an Indian model and actress who has done modeling work for a variety of brands. She first came into the spotlight in 2007 after she won the title of Miss India Universe. As an actress, Puja has appeared in several films such as Shortcut Romeo, Go Goa Gone, F.A.L.T.U, and many more. In 2015, she was featured in the song, Neendein Khul Jaati Hain, in the thriller film, Hate Story 3.
New Delhi, India
Gupta has only done schooling. After that, she entered the glam world. She has promised her family (which includes her brother and mother) to complete her college education and become a graduate. Though, her family is quite happy with her performance.
- Father – Her father died when she was in school.
- Mother – is a doctor
- Siblings – Her brother Rajan is an engineer.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Puja has married –
- Varun Talukdar (2019-Present) – In October 2019, she had married investment banker Varun Talukdar.
Race / Ethnicity
- Elegant face
- Attractive personality
- Amazing Figure
30-25-35 in or 76-63.5-89 cm
She wears a shoe of size 7.
Gupta has done advertisements for Bosch & Lomb, Coca-Cola, Marico’s Hair & Care, Pantaloons, Monte Carlo, Lays Spanish Tango, and many others.
Best Known For
Acting in films like F.A.L.T.U. (2011), Go Goa Gone (2013), Shortcut Romeo (2013).
2011 Hindi energetic comedy film, F.A.L.T.U. (short for Fakirchand and Lakirchand Trust University) for her role as Pooja Nigam. The film is a remake of 2006 English language comedy film, Accepted.
The film was made with a budget of INR 20 crores and it was able to earn INR 40 crores at the box office.
Puja has not hired any personal trainers. Surely, her workouts are doing wonders for her as she has an amazing figure. Yoga is her hobby also and she does some basic asanas regularly.
“All hard work in life is a stepping stone towards success; if you work with a dogged determination nothing is impossible.”
Puja Gupta Facts
- Puja Gupta is the winner of Miss India Universe 2007. Before winning this title, she entered Femina Miss India 2007, where she finished second.
- She finished at 9th place when she represented India at Donald Trump‘s Miss Universe Contest in 2007 held in Mexico. A total of 86 countries participated there.
- Puja is a model turned actress.
- She defines herself as an independent soul who believes in herself.
- Her hobbies include drawing, writing, yoga, and horse riding.
- Puja’s mother is a doctor, while her brother Rajan is an engineer.
- Gupta has also appeared in films like Go Goa Gone (2013) as Luna, Shortcut Romeo (2013) as Sherry.
- As an Indian ambassador, she has encouraged tourism in Germany.
- She has worked with Bono, and Ashley Judd to create awareness among people regarding Aids.
- Puja knows martial arts.
- She supports animal rights organization PETA.