|Rachel Stevens Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rachel Stevens is an English singer, television personality, actress, voiceover artist, and businesswoman who was a member of the pop group S Club 7 between 1999 and 2003, before starting a career as a solo artist. She has released many tracks and albums like Come and Get It, Funky Dory, Sweet Dreams My LA Ex, I Said Never Again (But Here We Are), More More More, and Negotiate with Love.
Rachel Lauren Stevens
Southgate, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Rachel Stevens studied at Osidge JMI School and Ashmole School in London and then received a diploma in business from the London College of Fashion.
Singer, Television Personality, Voiceover Artist, Actress, Businesswoman
- Father – Michael Stevens
- Mother – Linda (Hart)
- Siblings – Jason (Brother), Leigh (Brother)
Rachel Stevens has been signed with Intertalent Rights Group, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Stevens has dated –
- Daniel Cohen – She has dated property developer Daniel Cohen in the past. Following their breakup, he once stated, “she’s an absolute darling, someone I haven’t a bad word to say about”.
- Tom Chaplin – She has previously dated Tom Chaplin, the lead singer of the pop-rock band Keane.
- Jeremy Edwards (2000-2004) – She started going out with actor Jeremy Edwards in 2000 and they got engaged on Valentine’s Day in 2002. However, they eventually broke up in 2004.
- Simon Brodin (2004) – She had a short-termed romance with Simon Brodin from January to March 2004.
- Gavin Dein (2004-2005) – In July 2004, romance sparked between Stevens and Gavin Dein, son of former Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein. However, they parted ways the following year in August.
- Stephen Dorff (2006) – American actor Stephen Dorff and Rachel Stevens were an item in 2006.
- Oliver Trevena (2006-2007) – In October 2006, it was reported that she was dating singer Oliver Trevena (known professionally as Oli T). It was later reported in January 2007 that the duo has separated.
- Alex Bourne (2007-2022) – After dating for 18 months, she got engaged to Alex Bourne in June 2008 and had eventually planned to marry in the autumn of 2008. However, they decided to postpone their wedding until August 2009 due to Stevens’ busy autumn schedule training and performing on Strictly Come Dancing. They married on August 2, 2009, and have been blessed with 2 children – a daughter named Amelie Leigh (b. November 16, 2010) and another daughter named Minnie Blossom Leigh (b. April 1, 2014). In July 2022, the couple announced that they had separated after 13 years of marriage. In February 2023, Rachel revealed that she had moved out of the family home.
- Brendyn Hatfield (2023-Present) – In April 2023, it was revealed that Rachel was dating professional ice skater Brendyn Hatfield. They were partnered together on the skating contest Dancing On Ice in 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Rachel Stevens is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
- Petite stature
- Dimpled smile
In 2004, she appeared in a TV commercial for Marks & Spencer.
She grew up in a Jewish household and has stated that she “observe[s] some of the holidays and I’ll go to the synagogue on special occasions”.
Rachel Stevens Facts
- Her fellow S Club 7 members have been Bradley McIntosh, Hannah Spearritt, Jo O’Meara, Jon Lee, Paul Cattermole, and Tina Barrett.
- On September 29, 2003, she released her solo debut album, Funky Dory, via Polydor Records and it included songs like Sweet Dreams My LA Ex, I Got the Money, Funky Dory, Fools, Heaven Has to Wait, Glide, and Breathe In, Breathe Out. the album was certified ‘Gold’ by United Kingdom (BPI).
- She won the 2014 FHM Award for “Sexiest Woman of All-Time”.
- In 2022, Rachel participated in the 14th series of Dancing on Ice. She was the 3rd contestant to be eliminated.
Featured Image by George Lowther / Flickr / CC BY 2.0