|Ramya Krishnan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1970|
Ramya Krishnan is an Indian actress, classical dancer, and producer who has appeared in 5 languages – Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, and Hindi in more than 260 films. Ramya is known for her appearance as Neelambari in Padayappa, Sivagami Devi in the Baahubali series (2015-2017).
Madras, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Ramya trained in Bharathanatyam, Western, and Kuchipudi forms of dance in the past.
Actress, Classical Dancer, Producer
- Father – Krishnan
- Mother – Maya
- Siblings – Vinaya Krishnan (Sister)
- Others – Cho Ramaswamy (Uncle) (Actor, Comedian, Former Member of Parliament)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ramya has dated –
- Krishna Vamsi (2003-Present) – On June 12, 2003, Ramya got married to Telugu film director Krishna Vamsi. The couple has a son named Ritwik Vamsi (b. c. February 13, 2005).
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to sport a pair of hazel-colored lenses.
- Thin upper lip
- Petite physical appearance
Ramya has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Sathguru Homes
- Memory Gold
- Lohitha Oil
- Kurkure WhySoSweet
Ramya Krishnan Facts
- She was brought up in Chennai.
- As an actress, Ramya made her debut Tamil language film appearance as herself in Raji in Vellai Manasu in 1983. She was only 13 years old at the time.
- She got her big break in the film industry with her role as Seethaalu in Sutradharulu in 1989. From there, she went on to star in several other successful films such as Alludugaru (1990), Allari Mogudu (1992), Major Chandrakanth (1993), Allari Priyudu (1993), Gadibidi Ganda (1993), Mangalyam Tantunanena (1998), and Kante Koothurne Kanu (1998).
- One of the earliest posts that Ramya uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 9, 2019.
Featured Image By Ramya Krishnan / Instagram