|Rebecca Gayheart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1971|
|Eye Color||Blue with a hint of yellow|
Rebecca Gayheart is an American actress and model who shot to fame after appearing in television shows such as Loving (1992–1993) and Earth 2 (1994–1995). She gained further popularity by playing the lead roles in movies including Urban Legend (1998), Jawbreaker (1999) and Harvard Man (2001).
The Noxzema girl
Hazard, Kentucky, Unites States
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
She went to Knott County Central High School in Hindman in Kentucky and later on completed her education at the Professional Children’s School in New York City. She then attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- Father – Curtis Gayheart (Miner & Coal-truck Driver)
- Mother – Floneva “Flo” née Slone Gayheart (Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay)
- Siblings – Elizabeth Gayheart (Older Sister) (b. 1964), Curtis Gayheart (Older Brother) (b. 1967), Rachel Gayheart (Younger Sister) (1979-2017)
She is represented by Untitled Entertainment.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Brett Ratner (1986–1999) – She had a relationship for a long time with director Brett Ratner.
- Eric Dane (2003-2018) – In December 2003, actors Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart began dating each other. They got married on October 29, 2004. They had 2 daughters named Billie Beatrice Dane (b. March 3, 2010) and Georgia Geraldine Dane (b. December 28, 2011). Rebecca filed for their divorce in February 2018 but as of January 2020, no more hearings were scheduled.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish, Italian, and German descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
Blue with a hint of yellow
- Sharp features
- Shapely lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Burger King
Rebecca Gayheart Favorite Things
- Beauty Regimen – Ample sleep and drinking plenty of water
- Best Friend – Brooke Mueller
Source – IMDb
Rebecca Gayheart Facts
- Her surname has origins in Saxony in Germany and it used to be spelled “Gearheart” in the olden days.
- She was brought up in Pine Top in Kentucky. In her 1st year of high school, she performed in a stage play on the life of Lizzie Borden where she played the part of the ceremonial Borden.
- Gayheart won a local modeling contest when she was 15 years old after which she moved to New York City.
- She was crowned “Miss Centralian” in 1987 when she was in high school.
- She kickstarted her career as a teen model in the 1980s and then she starred in a student short film by Brett Ratner.
Featured Image by Rebecca Gayheart / Instagram