|Julia Rehwald Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Julia Rehwald is an American actress who is known for her portrayal of Kate Schmidt in the Netflix film series Fear Street: Part One – 1994, followed by playing the same role in its sequels Fear Street: Part Two – 1978 and Fear Street: Part Three – 1666.
New York, United States
- Siblings – Joanna Rehwald (Sister), James Rehwald (Brother)
Julia is represented by DDO Artists Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Julia has Slavic ancestry on her father’s side and Filipina ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- She has a beauty spot on her left cheek.
- Snub nose
- Chiseled jawline
Julia Rehwald Facts
- She was brought up in New York alongside her siblings James and Joanna Rehwald.
- One of the earliest posts that Julia uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on June 27, 2016. It was a picture of her taken in her childhood.
- Julia was present at the Black Lives Matter event at César Chávez Park in Berkeley, California in June 2020.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Kate in Fear Street: Part One – 1994 in 2021, alongside the likes of actress Kiana Madeira, Olivia Scott Welch, and Benjamin Flores Jr.. Julia was then cast in its sequels Fear Street: Part Two – 1978 and Fear Street: Part Three – 1666.
Featured Image By Julia Rehwald / Instagram