|Rena Lovelis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1998|
Rena Lovelis is an American singer, songwriter, and bass guitarist who is noted for being a co-founder and lead singer of the Los Angeles pop-rock band Hey Violet. She and her older sister, drummer and vocalist Nia Lovelis formed the band alongside musical artists Julia Pierce and rhythm guitarist Miranda Miller in 2008. Rena has released popular albums like This Is the End of Control (2012) and From the Outside (2017). She has more than 300k followers on Twitter and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Pyrena Lucrezia Morze Enea
New York, United States
The details about Rena’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Singer, Songwriter, Bassist
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Ana Lovelis (Actress)
- Siblings – Nia Lovelis (Older Sister) (Vocalist, Drummer)
As a member of the band Hey Violet, Rena is represented by Modest Management.
Pop-Rock, Pop-Punk, Electropop, Alt-Rock, Hard-Rock
As a member of the band Hey Violet, her music was released under the labels Hollywood Records Inc. in 2012.
In 2015, they signed with 5 Seconds of Summer‘s Hi Or Hey Records.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rena has dated –
- Robbie Picker (2017) – Rena and Robbie were dating each other in 2017. The couple was once heard telling each other that they loved them in a video. However, due to the lack of evidence, it is difficult to say whether the couple is still dating.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in shades of ‘Black’, ‘Blue’, ‘Pink’, or ‘Green’.
She has a mole on her right cheek.
Rena has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being a co-founder of the band Hey Violet
- Contributing her vocals to the release of several albums such as This Is the End of Control (2012) and From the Outside (2017)
As the lead singer in Hey Violet, she has contributed her skills as a vocalist and bassist to the release of their first album titled This Is the End of Control. The album was released on May 15, 2012, under the band’s original title Cherri Bomb.
First TV Show
Rena made her debut TV show appearance alongside her band members on School of Rock in 2018.
A picture of her nodding against a stanchion in the gym is clear enough to suggest that she does go to the gym.
Rena Lovelis Favorite Things
- Song From Her Album “From The Outside” – Hoodie (2017), Where Have You Been (All My Night) (2017)
Source – SongwriterUniverse.com, Untitled-Magazine.com
Rena Lovelis Facts
- She was born and brought up in New York.
- Rena was born to a family who had a knack for talent as her mother Ana Lovelis is an actress and musician and her older sister also plays the drums.
- She was merely a teenager when she joined the band.
- Rena started off as a backup vocalist and bass guitarist. However, she played the bass for the band until 2016. After that, she stopped in order to be able to divert her attention toward building her vocal skills.
- After the departure of the band’s lead guitarist and vocalist Julia Pierce in 2013, Rena took her place as the lead singer.
- Rena looked up to music artists like Canadian singer The Weeknd, Cyndi Lauper, and the rock band No Doubt.
- She was 14 years old when the band’s first studio album This is the End of Control was released in 2012.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Rena Lovelis / Instagram