|Ryan Seaman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1983|
Ryan Seaman is an American musician and drummer. He has been a part of more than 13 bands throughout his life, starting with the pop-punk band called The Eyeliners. He is best known for being the longest-tenured drummer for Falling in Reverse from 2011 to 2017. In 2016, he became a part of the music duo, I Don’t Know How But They Found Me, along with Dallon Weekes.
Ryan Eric Seaman
Oxnard, California, United States
California, United States
Ryan’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – His father was a cinematographer.
- Mother – Gayle Seaman
Ryan is represented by Fly South Music and Epitaph (Publicist).
Rock, Indie, Metal, Street, Post-Hardcore, Metalcore, Hard Rock, Pop Punk, Pop Rock, Emo
Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Guitar, Bass Guitar
Fearless Records, Epitaph Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan Seaman has dated –
- Jenn Fowler – Ryan was in a relationship with Jenn Fowler. They seem to have dated in the early 2000s. The couple also attended the 2013 Vans Warped Tour conference together.
- Giselle Dias – Ryan is dating photographer Giselle Dias as per his posts in 2018. He regularly posts stories on Instagram and has even posted a number of their pictures with Giselle on the social media platform.
Race / Ethnicity
He prefers to dye his hair ‘black’ or ‘turquoise’.
- Turquoise hair
- Triangle face shape
11 (US) or 44 (EU) or 10 (UK)
Ryan has endorsed various brands like –
- Vic Firth
- Truth Custom Drums
Best Known For
- Being the longest-tenured drummer for Falling in Reverse from 2011-2017
- Being the part of the music duo I Don’t Know How But They Found Me along with Dallon Weekes
Ryan released his first album Lovers’ Requiem along with the band, I Am Ghost, in 2006.
Ryan Seaman Facts
- The Vans Warped Tour in 2002 gave Ryan a touring opportunity for the first time where he was the drummer for the American pop punk band, The Eyeliners.
- He then joined the American post-hardcore band from Long Beach, California called I Am Ghost in 2005.
- He also got to contribute to a track of their debut album, titled Lovers’ Requiem, in 2006.
- The Bigger Lights, a rock band, was the next band that Seaman joined and after 2 albums and an EP, he finally parted with them in May 2011.
- He has also performed with bands like The Brobecks, My Favorite Highway, and Aiden.
- Ryan officially became the member of Falling in Reverse in late May 2011 and was their longest-tenured drummer till 2017.
- On May 3, 2017, he was seen playing the drums for the rock band, Icon for Hire.
- In 2016, he joined Dallon Weekes’ band I Don’t Know How But They Found Me. With this, they became a 2-member band.
- He still has the car that he got at the time of his graduation.
- He hates it when someone touches his knees and gets really mad about it.
- He, along with his friends, founded an IT company called Pinata.
- Visit his official site @ ryanseaman.net.
- Follow Ryan Seaman on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ryan Seaman / Instagram