|Sabre Norris Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 2005|
Sabre Norris is an Australian professional surfer, skateboarder, and social media influencer best known for being the 1st female in Australia and the 3rd female in history to land a 540 on a half-pipe successfully. She is also widely known for being one of the youngest females to have been chosen as a wildcard to compete in the World Surf League. Sabre’s fame, however, greatly arises from the family-run YouTube channel The Norris Nuts which has more than 1 million subscribers. She also has more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Sabre Elle Norris
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Professional Surfer, Skateboarder, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Justin Norris (Professional Swimmer, Content Creator)
- Mother – Brooke Norris
- Siblings – Biggy (Brother) (YouTuber), Naz Norris (Sister) (YouTuber), Disco Norris (Younger Brother), Sockie Norris (Younger Sister) (YouTuber), Charm Norris (Younger Sister) (Social Media star)
Sabre self-manages her career.
4 ft 8 in or 142 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Bright blue eyes
Sabre has done endorsement work for several brands including Slurpee.
Best Known For
- Making an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2016 and being her correspondent at the 2017 Kids Choice Awards
- Calling her dad fat and revealing his ice-cream addiction during a live interview with the Today news panel
- Being amongst the top Australian professional women surfers. She is the 1st female in Australia and the 3rd in the world to do a 540 skateboard stunt.
- Uploading videos of pranks, features, talk-times, and challenges on the family-run YouTube channel The Norris Nuts
First TV Show
Sabre made her first TV show appearance on Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2016.
She is also a professional surfer and skateboarder which means that she needs to have strong core muscles and a good level of balance. This can be attained from leg exercises like calf raises and hamstring curls.
Sabre Norris Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza Hut Buffet
- Surfing Place – Snapper Rocks
Source – CoastalWatch.com
Sabre Norris Facts
- At the age of 9, she became the 1st female in Australia and the 3rd female in history to have successfully completed a 540 on a half pipe. A video of her record-setting stunt was uploaded to the YouTube channel The Berrics which has more than 2 million views.
- The Norris fans are known as “Legends”.
- Sabre’s talents have been featured in several editorials such as Seventeen magazine, NY Daily News, and UK Daily.
- In 2013, she was featured in Kid Mac’s music video “Higher”.
- She is considered to be amongst the top Australian professional surfers alongside Sally Fitzgibbons, Coco Ho, and Isabella Nichols.
- In 2017, Ellen DeGeneres had sent Sabre to be her orange carpet correspondent at the Kids Choice Awards held at the Galen Center, Los Angeles, California.
- In 2017, she was diagnosed with a condition called “Chiari malformation” which is restricting her growth as brain tissues have been extending into her spinal canal.
- During an interview with Today in 2016, she made the newscasters burst out laughing after she called her dad a fat man who was once a professional swimmer and told them about his ice-cream eating addiction.
- In 2016, Sabre had achieved an all-time high ranking #190 on the World Surf League charts.
- In 2018, Sabre won a silver at the X Games Women’s Skateboard Streets competition during her debut run.
- The Norris Nuts YouTube channel was originally named “Sabre Norris” and later renamed to “Sabre Norris And The Norris Nuts”.
- In 2018, she was placed first in the Bowl-A-Rama which was held in Bondi.
- In 2018, a video on YouTube uploaded by “The Norris Nuts” featured Sabre stating that she was going to leave YouTube in order to be able to devote her full attention toward skateboarding.
- Visit her official website @ www.sabrenorris.com.
Featured Image by Sabre Norris / Instagram