|Sahil Uppal Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|August 8, 1990
Sahil Uppal is an Indian actor who rose to fame after portraying the role of Kunal Singhania in the TV show Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman (2016–2017). He gained further popularity by playing the part of Vedant Bansal in the TV program Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki (2019). He has appeared on numerous other shows on the small screen such as Maharakshak Devi (2015) and Jeet Gayi Toh Piya Morey (2018).
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
New Delhi, India
He graduated from Deshbandhu College in Delhi.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Sangeita Chauhaan (2016) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Tattoo on the nape of his neck and shoulder
- Expressive eyes
- Scar on the side of his right eye
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Macadamia.
Sahil Uppal Favorite Things
- Food – Oreo biscuits
- Best Compliment He Has Received From Fans – Once being called a “Tantrik” who is able to capture the fan’s heart
- Cherished Moments – Filming for Swabhimaan, the entire cast having been like a big family having fun and bonding well
Sahil Uppal Facts
- He was raised in Noida in Uttar Pradesh.
- Sahil has stated that regarding his preferred roles on the small screen, he has been open to portraying any kind of character and would even love to play a negative character if it is the hero of the show, with the center of attraction being his character.
- He has revealed that he has not been interested in casual dating and that he is reluctant to date or tie the knot with anyone from the industry, as two people from the same profession tend to talk about the same things and have the same insecurities. He has further disclosed that looks are not important factors to him and that he would want someone with whom he would be able to share a strong emotional bond.
Featured Image by Saahil Uppal / Instagram