|Sangram Chougule Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1979|
|Spouse||Snehal Sangram Chougule|
Sangram Chougule is a professional Indian bodybuilder who is best known for having won the prestigious bodybuilding title of Mr. Universe at the “WBPF World Championship” twice in 2012 and 2014. With time, he has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 400k subscribers on YouTube, more than 800k followers on Facebook, and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Kohalpur, Maharashtra, India
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Sangram holds a degree in Electrical Engineering which he attained from the Modern College of Arts, Science, & Commerce in Pune.
Professional Bodybuilder, Entrepreneur, TV Personality
- Siblings – He has 2 brothers and 1 sister.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sangram’s name has been linked with –
- Snehal Sangram Chougule (2006-Present) – Sangram has been married to fashion designer Snehal Chougule since July 11, 2006. The couple has a son named Shourya Chougule and a daughter named Shriya Chougule.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long curly hair
- Large muscular physical appearance
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Absolute Nutrition
Sangram Chougule Favorite Things
- Muscle – Back Muscle
Source – DesiBlitz.com
Sangram Chougule Facts
- He was brought up in Kohlapur.
- Sangram is an electrical engineer by profession.
- He is one of the top 5 bodybuilders in India.
- In the past, Sangram was presented with the Shiv Chhatrapati Award.
- He has won 2 gold medals and a bronze medal at the “Mr. Universe” competition. Besides that, he is a 6-time winner of the “Mr. India” title.
- In the past, he founded the Physc Gym chain.
- Sangram is also the founder of the bodybuilding event, Sangram Classic.
- He once stated that he had very little interest in being an actor and also would not be able to find the time to become one.
- Despite having set his mind to being a bodybuilder, he completed his engineering with good results.
- Both of Sangram’s parents are school teachers.
- The secret to his hulk-like physique is hard work, proper meals, and plenty of rest.
Featured Image By Sangram Chougule / Instagram