|Sarah Grey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1996|
Sarah Grey is a Canadian actress and model known for appearing as Courtney Whitmore/Stargirl on the 2nd season of The CW series Legends of Tomorrow. She has done endorsement work for brands like Jena Jac and is represented by the popular agency, Next Models. Sarah has a mild social media fan base with more than 10k followers on Instagram.
Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Information about her educational background is unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Tricia Grey (Brow Specialist)
- Siblings – Allison T Grey (Sister), Jennifer Jayde (Older Sister)
Sarah is represented by Next Models.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Adam DiMarco (2018) – In 2018, Sarah was seen with actor Adam DiMarco in multiple Instagram posts. Adam posted a picture of them together on his Instagram in March 2018. Then, they were seen in a cozy position in one of her mother’s Instagram posts in June 2018 which seemed like a family party. They didn’t confirm the relationship, hence it was more of a rumor.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Dimpled smile
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Sarah has done endorsement work for brands like Jena Jac.
Best Known For
Playing Courtney Whitmore/Stargirl on the 2nd season of The CW series Legends of Tomorrow.
Sarah made her theatrical film debut in 2013 as Julia in the comedy-drama movie Cinemanovels.
First TV Show
She made her first appearance on a TV show on February 10, 2014, as Lila Hoving in the Perception episode of the action drama series Almost Human.
Sarah Grey Facts
- She plays the guitar and sings as well.
- In her very first theater production at the age of 13, she played Sandy in the production of Grease.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sarah Grey / Instagram