|Sergio Ramos Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sergio Ramos is a Spanish professional footballer who is best known for having played for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Spain national team. He is considered to be one of the greatest defenders of all time. In the past, Sergio served as the captain of Real Madrid for almost 6 seasons. He has also played for numerous other teams such as Sevilla Atlético and Sevilla. During the course of his career, he has received a variety of honors such as La Liga‘s “Breakthrough Player of the Year”, FIFA Club World Cup‘s “Golden Ball”, UEFA Champions League‘s “Defender of the Season”, IFFHS‘s “World’s Highest Scoring Defender of the Decade”, and many more.
Sergio Ramos García
Ram, Tarzan, Pharaoh, SR4
Camas, Seville, Spain
- Father – Jose María Ramos
- Mother – Paqui Ramos
- Siblings – Rene Ramos (Older Brother) (Football Agent), Miriam Ramos (Sister)
Sergio is signed to his brother Rene Ramos.
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sergio Ramos dated –
- Elisabeth Reyes (2006-2007) – In the past, Ramos had a fling with the Spanish model Elisabeth Reyes.
- Carolina Martinez (2006) – In 2006, Sergio was in a brief relationship with another Spanish model Carolina Martinez.
- Nereida Gallardo (2007) – Ramos had an encounter with model Nereida Gallardo in 2007.
- Amaia Salamanca (2009) – From January until June 2009, Sergio was in a relationship with the actress Amaia Salamanca.
- Lara Alvarez (2010-2012) – Ramos began dating Spanish journalist Lara Alvarez in May 2010. The couple spent 2 years in an on-and-off relationship. They officially parted ways in July 2012.
- Pilar Rubio (2012-Present) – In September 2012, Sergio commenced dating the Spanish TV personality, Pilar Rubio. The couple got engaged in July 2018 and tied the knot on June 15, 2019, in his hometown of Seville. Together, they have 4 sons named Sergio (b. May 6, 2014), Marco Ramos Rubio (b. 2015), Alejandro Ramos Rubio (b. 2018), and Máximo Adriano Ramos Rubio (b. 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
- Big Smile
Ramos has been sponsored by Nike.
He has also appeared in TV commercials for Nivea Men, Assassin’s Creed 3, Pepsi, Gatorade, and others.
Best Known For
His great accomplishments as a player. Ramos won numerous titles as a player of Real Madrid including Champions League, Copa del Rey, and La Liga.
Ramos is also known for being one of the best players who use their skills with the head to score a goal.
First Football Match
Sergio debuted for the first team of Sevilla on February 1, 2004, in a match against Deportivo de La Coruna.
He first competed for the senior national team of Spain on March 26, 2005, in a friendly game against China in Salamanca. Spain won the match with 3-0 and Ramos who was 18 years old became the youngest player to play for the national team in the last 55 years.
- Aerial Duels
- Holding the ball
Ramos first acted in the sports drama movie Goal II: Living the Dream (2007) as himself.
First TV Show
Ramos first appeared on the talk show Maracana 05 in 2005 as himself.
Sergio Ramos Favorite Things
- Song – Vagabundo by Nina Pastori
- Cologne – Light Blue (Dolce and Gabbana)
- Scent – Niece
Source – HubPages
Sergio Ramos Tattoos
- As of May 2022, Sergio has more than 42 tattoos.
- He has the tattoo of Jesus and Mary. He also has a tattoo of the Star of David in honor of his grandmother, Nena, who reportedly gave a pendant of the same design to his mother.
- Sergio also has several other tattoos such as lion, wolf, map of Spain, dreamcatcher, Native American chief, FIFA World Cup and Champions League trophies, hamsa, his family members, and many more.
Sergio Ramos Facts
- In 2005, Ramos joined Real Madrid and signed a deal worth 27 million euros which at the time was a record for a Spanish teenager.
- On December 6, 2005, Sergio scored his first goal for Real Madrid in a UEFA Champions League match against Olympiacos.
- He was selected in the 2008 FIFA and UEFA’s Team of the Year.
- Before the 2009-2010 season, Ramos was officially made one of the four captains of Real Madrid.
- On July 12, 2011, Sergio penned a new deal with Real Madrid that kept him at the club until 2017.
- On August 17, 2015, despite rumors about a possible trade to Manchester United, Ramos extended his contract with Real Madrid for five more years.
- He achieved his debut international goal (in fact did 2 goals) for the national team on October 12, 2005, in a friendly 6-0 success over San Marino.
- Ramos is an avid fan of bullfighting.
- He owns a stud farm in Andalusia.
- He was a member of the Spanish squads that won the 2010 FIFA World Cup and UEFA European Championships in 2008 and 2012.
- In June 2015, he was appointed as an ambassador for UNICEF Spain.