Shannon Neil Noll
Nolley, Cannon, Nollsie
Orange, New South Wales, Australia
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Not much is known about Shannon’s education. His entire childhood and teenage days were spent on a family farm in the small town of Condobolin, in central western New South Wales.
Singer, Songwriter, Author
- Father – Neil Noll
- Mother – Sharyn Noll
- Siblings – Adam Noll (Older Brother), Damian Noll (Older Brother)
Shannon Noll is managed by –
- David Woodward, Reputation Marketing, Australia (Management)
- Warner Music Australia, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (Media Enquiries)
- Sony Music
6 ft 1½ in or 186.5 cm
85 kg or 187 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shannon Noll has dated –
- Rochelle Ogston – Shannon and Rochelle met in Sydney. They got married at St Peter’s Church in Cremorne, New South Wales on October 2, 2004. They have 3 children, Cody Noll (b. 2001), Blake Noll (b. 2002) and Sienna Noll (b. 2006).
- Rachael Ingram (2004) – Shannon had a fling with Byron Bay-based model Rachel in mid-2004 before he married his wife, Rochelle Ogston. The affair lasted only a few months.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole below his left cheek
- Masculine body
Shannon Noll has been featured in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Sakata Rice Crackers (2003)
- Harness Racing NSW
- Radio Rentals and RT Edwards
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Participating in the 1st season of Australian Idol in 2003, where he ended up being the runner-up, leading him with a record deal with Sony BMG.
- Having released 5 top 10 albums, which include 2 number-one multi-platinum sellers.
- Being the only Australian male artist to have 10 consecutive top 10 singles in the Australian chart history.
- Having won the MTV Australia Video Music Award for Best Male Artist 3 times in succession from 2005 to 2007. Also, he won the ARIA No. 1 Chart Award 5 times.
On February 9, 2004, he released his first studio album, That’s What I’m Talking About. The album was a huge success debuting at number 1 on the ARIA Charts.
Shannon is yet to make his theatrical film debut.
First TV Show
In August 2003, he first made his television show appearance for theater rounds on the popular TV series Australian Idol.
Shannon Noll works out at the gym 6 times a week doing cardio exercises and lifting weights. He is really focused on his task as he puts on his headphone and concentrates on his workouts at the Crunch Fitness gym. There is no special diet that he follows, but he is focused on eating right.
Shannon Noll Favorite Things
- Place To Camp – The Murray River
Source – RotundaMedia.com.au
Shannon Noll Facts
- During his school days, he was a part of the drama class.
- He and his brothers had a band called Cypress and they played at country pubs.
- In 2004, he was asked to re-record the Australian cricket anthem C’mon Aussie C’mon with updated lyrics for Nine Networks. The song was a huge hit.
- In April 2012, Shannon participated in the 12th season of Dancing with the Stars Australia along with professional dancer Elena Samodanova.
- He supports a lot of charity especially Movember, which is a foundation that supports research into Testicular cancer.
- He is known for his Southern Cross tattoo on his left chest.
- Shannon is a former farmer.
- Visit his official website @ shannonnoll.com.au.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0