|Sharlee D’Angelo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1973|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Sharlee D’Angelo is a Swedish musician, bassist, and songwriter who is best known for being a member of the melodic death metal band, Arch Enemy, alongside Michael Amott, Alissa White-Gluz, Daniel Erlandsson, and Jeff Loomis. The band has also released various albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Rise of the Tyrant, Anthems of Rebellion, Wages of Sin, The Root of All Evil, Tyrants of the Rising Sun, and Will to Power.
Charles Petter Andreason
Musician, Bassist, Songwriter
Melodic Death Metal, Stoner Metal, Black Metal, Heavy Metal
As a member of Arch Enemy, he is signed with Century Media Records and Wrong Again.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Long curly hair
- Sports a beard
- Tall stature
Sharlee D’Angelo Facts
- He joined Arch Enemy in the year 1999.
- Sharlee D’Angelo also serves as the bassist for the extreme metal band, Witchery, whose other members include guitarists Patrik Jensen and Rickard “Rille” Rimfält, vocalist Angus Norder, and drummer Chris Barkensjö.
- With Witchery, he released his debut album, Restless & Dead, on October 2, 1998, via Necropolis Records and the album comprised of tracks such as Midnight At The Graveyard, Born In The Night, All Evil, and The House Of Raining Blood.
- Some of his influences include artists such as Roger Glover, Glenn Hughes, Steve Dawson, Peter Baltes, and John Entwistle.
- His Spiritual Beggars bandmates are Michael Amott, Apollo Papathanasio, Per Wiberg, and Ludwig Witt.
- With the hard rock band, Night Flight Orchestra, Sharlee D’Angelo has worked on projects like Skyline Whispers, Sometimes the World ain’t Enough, Internal Affairs, and Amber Galactic.
- He also worked as a member of the Finnish metal band, Sinergy, which released its first album, Beware the Heavens, on June 21, 1999.
Featured Image by Matthias ‘mattness’ Bauer / Bright Eyes Magazine / CC BY-SA 3.0