The Slim Diet Plan is one of the most popular and effective weight loss programs through which you can shed minimum 20 pounds of body weight in seven to eight weeks.
Eminent among people from last twenty years, the diet program has included slim bars, slim juices, slim snacks, and slim replacement meals in the mainstream of diet regime. All these food items are healthy and nutritious and are capable of bringing you in your desired body shapes.
What is The Slim Diet?
The slim diet is a magnificent diet plan in which you are supposed to swap two meals of the day with slim products containing 500-700 calories.
Best part of the diet schedule is you won’t feel deprived while going with the diet program because food items introduced in the diet program are rich in essential vitamins and minerals. So, like other calorie restricted diet plans, the diet program will not leave you hungry and deficient of nutrients.
Four Major Steps of The Slim Diet
The slim diet is composed of four major steps. Let’s have a look at these steps.
Step One – Portion Control
The diet program insists on portion control. You are allowed to eat what you want to eat; you just have to stay vigilant that your portion size doesn’t go beyond limit. You won’t find many restrictions imposed on you by the diet plan.
The diet program insists on consumption of six small meals in a day. You can consume healthy and nutritious foods in these meals. Should you prefer eating protein or fibrous foods, they will not only nourish your body but will also keep you full for longer duration.
Step Two – Sensible Eating
In step two the diet program emphasizes on sensible eating. Instead of eating anything coming in front of you, you should eat foods which are good for your body. Spend time in choosing foods and don’t eat anything just like that because your body and skin reflect what you feed to your body.
Should you feed good foods to your body, you will get trim and healthy body. Contrary to that, unhealthy foods will get you obese body and you will end up living diseased and pathetic life.
Step Three – Regular Physical Activities
Regular physical activities have been given special importance by the diet solution. You are recommended to practice regular workouts for minimum thirty minutes in a day. Workouts boost up your metabolism and improve the functioning of various body organs.
Step Four – Support
Step four includes support activities provided by the diet program. There are proper guidelines and directions made by the diet program throughout the diet plan. Various communities and social groups started by diet plan will act as active platform where you can interact with several other dieters like you who are striving to lose weight.
Dieters with special health conditions can get customized diet plan based on their medical requirements. Besides that, round the clock services provided by the diet program will enable the dieters to get expert suggestions from team of nutrition experts.
Sample Meal Plan
Let’s have a look at one of the sample menu plans of the slim diet.
You can have slim bars, slim fast shakes, or any other replacement meal in your breakfast.
Your lunch should be able to provide 500 calories to your body. You can have replacement pasta or soup with mixed salad, half of roasted beef sandwich, one slice of bread, 2 oz of roasted beef, horseradish tomato or lettuce etc. your lunch. Should you want to introduce variety in your lunch, you can consume different foods than were consumed in breakfast.
You can consume balanced and nutritious foods such as mixed fruit and vegetable salad, 4 to 6 oz of lean meat, fish or poultry, baked potato with fatless sour cream, Parmesan cheese, one cup of steamed vegetables, etc. in your dinner.
In three snacks of the day, you can consume one cup of melon, low fat popcorn, slim fast frozen snacks, crackers, pretzels, low fat yogurt, lean meat, brown rice, pasta etc. In addition to them, you are recommended to drink plenty of water in a day. Water will flush out toxins from your body and will assist your body in losing weight faster.
Benefits of The Slim Diet
The slim diet has numerous benefits, let’s have a look at some of them.
- First of all, the diet program is quite simple and easy to follow. You don’t have to abide by strict or rigid principles and theories for following the diet program.
- The diet program abides by all the diet guidelines given by government; therefore you can rely on the weight loss program.
- Variety of recipes and meals introduced by the diet solution will not let you get bored and you won’t need to spend hours in deciding your meal chart of the day.
- Support activities provided by the diet program will not let you stay in dilemma. You can simply get abundant health and fitness tips from online community and can get satisfied answers from certified dietitians for your queries.
Drawbacks of The Slim Diet
The Slim diet has some loopholes also; let’s find out what they are.
- The diet program has not given much importance to natural, whole and organic foods. It rather has included slim bar, shakes etc. which are not actually real foods and instead fall under the category of refined foods.
- The diet plan might become unaffordable or overly expensive to dieters. They might find it difficult to adhere to the food items recommended in the diet plan.
- Just like other low calorie diet plans, the slim diet program is capable of providing only short term weight loss benefits to its dieters. As the dieters will revert to their old diet regime, they are likely to regain their lost weight.
- There are many dieters who have made complaints of remaining hungry while moving along with the diet program. But as different people get different experiences from same diet program, impacts tend to vary from one person to another.