|Sonya Walger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1974|
Sonya Walger is a British-American actress who gained widespread recognition for her role as Penny Widmore in the acclaimed ABC series, Lost (2006-2010). She has more than 100k followers on Twitter and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
London, England, United Kingdom
Sonya went to Wycombe Abbey after which, she attended Christ Church, Oxford College and graduated with a 1st class degree in English Literature.
She was represented by Jon Rubinstein at Authentic and Gersh in 2019.
Sonya’s net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonya has dated –
- Davey Holmes – In July 2009, Sonya tied the knot with Davey Holmes, who is a well-known screenwriter and producer. The Tell Me You Love Me actress welcomed daughter Billie Rosie Holmes on February 14, 2013, and son Jake Holmes in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She has English ancestry on her mother’s side and has Argentinian, German, Spanish, Italian, and Basque descent on her father’s side.
Sonya Walger Favorite Things
- Stores In Los Angeles – Pippa Small, Tortoise, Turpan, Lost & Found
- Hotel In New York – The Bowery
Source – JulietteHohnen.com
Sonya Walger Facts
- She is a multilinguist and can converse in English, Spanish, and French.
- Sonya received American citizenship on May 23, 2013.
- The season 4 episode 5 of Lost titled ‘The Constant’ which featured the romance between Penny and Desmond (played by Walger and Henry Ian Cusick respectively) was voted as #1 in the 2018 poll of ‘100 Best TV Episodes of the 21st Century’ by The Ringer magazine.
- She is an avid booklover.
- Inspite of making her career in television, Sonya prefers to not watch any television shows.
Featured Image by Sonya Walger / Instagram