|Sophie Fergi Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 2007|
Sophie Fergi is an American actress and YouTuber who rose to popularity after landing a role in the comedy web television series, Mani. She played as the “Goth Girl” in the series and acted alongside young stars such as Hayley LeBlanc and Piper Rockelle. To share her life behind the cameras, she created her YouTube channel for her fans and it wasn’t long until she became even more popular particularly in social media with her Instagram garnering more than 1 million followers.
Los Angeles, California
- Mother – Heather Nicole
- Others – Adam Trimmer (Uncle)
Sophie Fergi is represented by her mother, Heather Nicole.
4 ft 9 in or 145 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Walker Bryant (2019)
- Jentzen Ramirez – In the past, Sophie was romantically linked with actor Jentzen Ramirez. They had split in September 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Sophie Fergi has done endorsement works for brands and companies such as –
- Fashion Nova
- Pomsies Lumies
- Petite ‘N Pretty
- Anya Braids
Sophie Fergi Facts
- She had her acting debut at the age of 3 and made her first guest appearance in the short film Away We Stay.
- Following her successful portrayal as the “Goth Girl” in the series Mani, she also appeared in God’s Gracie and Creepy Toys Girls and appeared as “Herself” on Piperazzi and TinaQ’s Celebrity Interviews.
- She created her YouTube channel on October 9, 2018. Originally, her intention was to upload vlogs and fun videos with her Mani co-star Piper Rockelle and her best friend while also sharing her life outside work with her fans. However, her channel was quick to make the rounds and has already amassed more than 600k subscribers, which made Fergi even more driven to upload more vlogs on the platform. Her most popular videos on the channel are “WHO KNOWS ME BETTER?! Piper Rockelle vs Gavin Magnus *CHALLENGE* | Sophie Fergi” and “My Best Friends REACT to my CAMERA ROLL *EXPOSED* (w/ Piper Rockelle, Gavin Magnus) | Sophie Fergi”.
- Her rising career both as an actress and a vlogger is supported by her mother and uncle who have been featured on her social media platforms.
- In her spare time, she loves dressing up, playing sports, and watching movies. She also loves writing stories, screenplays, and illustrating.
- Before landing a big role on the small screens, she was first seen in the background of the popular series Arrested Development in an episode called “Premature Independence” in 2018.
Featured Image by Sophie Fergi / Instagram