|Stephanie Beatriz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1981|
Stephanie Beatriz is a talented Argentinean actress residing in Los Angeles. She is renowned for her character as Detective Rosa Diaz in the comedy crime series, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Stephanie has also lent her voice to the character of Gertie in Ice Age: Collision Course. She has done numerous Shakespearean plays while in New York. Having grown up in Webster, Texas, she graduated from Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri in 2002. She has over a million followers on Instagram, more than 700k followers on Twitter, and 50k plus followers on Facebook.
Stephanie Beatriz Bischoff Alvizuri
Neuquén, Neuquén Province, Argentina
Los Angeles, California, United States
Stephanie Beatriz studied at the Clear Brook High School in Harris County, Texas. In 2002, she graduated from Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri.
Actress, Voice Actress, Producer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Stephanie Beatriz is managed by Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie Beatriz has dated –
- Brad Hoss – In October 2017, Stephanie got engaged to her long-time boyfriend, actor Brad Hoss. After a year, on October 6, 2018, the pair tied the knot in a Los Angeles inspired wedding theme amidst almost 300 guests including close family members and friends. The couple planned the entire wedding together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Colombian ancestry on her father’s side and Bolivian ancestry on her mother’s side. She also has German, Dutch, Basque, and Spanish ancestry.
She often tends to either highlight or dye her hair.
Beatriz revealed that she is a bisexual on Twitter in July 2016.
- Long face
- Beautiful bright eyes
- Cut scar on her right eyebrow
Stephanie Beatriz has endorsed or promoted the brands like John Paul Ataker, Ben Bridge Jeweler, Smartfood Popcorn, Nha Khanh, Jimmy Choo, CIRARI, ZHIVAGO, WINONAH, Gabriel & Co., Lavish Alice, Schutz USA, Three Floor, BibhuMohapatra, Michael John Jewelry, and Loriblu Official.
Best Known For
- Portraying the role of Detective Rosa Diaz in the comedy crime series, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. She has also made special appearances in the TV series Modern Family as Sonia from 2013 to 2016, Southland as Belinda Cargrove in 2013, Jessie as Salma Espinosa in 2013, and Hello Ladies as the Gatekeeper in 2013
- Appearing in the films such as You’re Not You (2014) as Jill, Pee-wee’s Big Holiday (2016) as Freckles, The Light of the Moon (2017) as Bonnie, and Half Magic (2018) as Candy
- Her theater works including Nilo Cruz’s play, Anna in the Tropics, and Oregon Shakespeare Festival Production of William Shakespeare’s play, Measure for Measure
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama film, Short Term 12, as Jessica.
In 2016, she made her theatrical debut as a voice actress in the animation film, Ice Age: Collision Course, as the voice of Gertie.
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance in the crime drama series, The Closer, as Camilla Santiago.
In 2015, she lent her voice to the role of Hasta Mia in the action comedy animation series, Axe Cop.
Stephanie Beatriz works out regularly because it allows her to connect with herself, both physically and mentally. Ideally, she would spend an hour on her workout. Instead of following the same workout routine, she divides her workout schedule between hot yoga, hard barre workout, and dance cardio classes depending on where she is for the day.
Previously, she used to take Pop Physique classes at least 3 times a week. In case she is busy at work, she uses the online training program called Under 20 Workout, a high-intensity interval training, for 20 minutes.
Stephanie Beatriz Favorite Things
- To Do With Friends – Dance
- Guest Star In Brooklyn Nine-Nine – Kyra Sedgwick
Source – People, SharpMagazine.com
Stephanie Beatriz Facts
- When she was 3 years old, she and her family immigrated to the U.S.
- Stephanie and her sister were raised in Webster, Texas.
- At the age of 10, she tripped over a Lego brick which left a scar on her right eyebrow.
- In 2002, she moved to New York City to pursue a career in acting.
- In 2010, she moved to Los Angeles to work in films.
- She has a dog named Gouda.
- She suffered from an eating disorder in the past.
- Stephanie decided to become an actress after her convincing performance in a middle school play where she played the role of a male villain.
- If she could wear one outfit for the rest of her life, she would wear a T-shirt, boots, and a leather jacket.
- She was the co-producer of the drama film, The Light of the Moon (2017).
- She has been featured in magazines like GQ, The Advocate, and Playboy.
- In August 2018, she was awarded the Best Supporting Actress by The Imagen Foundation.
- Follow Stephanie Beatriz on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Daniel Benavides / Flickr / CC BY 2.0