|Suigeneris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 2003|
Suigeneris is an American rapper who came to prominence with the release of his track Now that featured Lil Skies. Besides that, he has also released a number of other hit tracks including Pull Up, Lucifer, Zoom, and Feel The Same.
San Jose, California, United States
- Siblings – He has 2 brothers.
Trap, Hip Hop
He has released his music with Devilgear Records and EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Suigeneris has dated –
- Devenity Perkins (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent.
However, he also prefers to dye one side of his hair red.
- He parts his hair in the center and dyes the right side of his hair red.
- Curly hair and undercut hairstyle
- Long eyebrows
- He was brought up in San Jose, California.
- Growing up, Suigeneris listened to rapper Tupac Shakur as he is his father’s favorite rapper.
- Pull Up was the first single that he uploaded to his SoundCloud channel.
- Some of the most popular music videos on his official channel were of Now, Pull Up, Lucifer, Feel The Same, Zoom, and Selfish.
- He has collaborated with various rappers including Comethazine and Lil Skies.
- Suigeneris was featured in the 2018 track Timing by Milani Brandz.
- In the past, he started the clothing brand Demons N Angels.
- His rap name “Suigeneris” was derived from 2 words “Sui Generis.”
- On March 2, 2018, he released his debut studio album titled The Cheat Code. It consisted of a total of 10 tracks in all which are Beware (feat. Daddex), Blank, Check, Decline (feat. OHNO), In the Zone, Like Me, Mary Jane, Rise, See Me No More, Wok. Later, Suigeneris released 2 other albums titled Suinami in 2019 and Demons N Angels in 2020.
- In April 2019, XXL stated the Suigeneris was earning 6 figures. At the time, he was only 15 years old.
Featured Image By Suigeneris / Instagram