|Susan Kelechi Watson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1981|
Susan Kelechi Watson is a talented American actress who is known for her roles in This Is Us, Louie, Hack, The Jury, Third Watch, Private Practice, Blue Bloods, and Divorce. Susan attended Howard University in Washington, DC and New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in New York. She has more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Susan Kelechi Watson
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Susan Kelechi Watson attended Howard University in Washington, DC and obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. Later, she joined New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts and graduated Acting Program and received a degree in Master of Fine Arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 6 siblings.
Susan Kelechi Watson is managed by Leading Artists Inc., Talent Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Susan Kelechi Watson has rarely spoken about her personal life in her interactions with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-Jamaican descent.
Susan Kelechi Watson has either promoted or endorsed brands like –
- Christian Siriano
Best Known For
Portraying important roles in numerous TV series like This Is Us as Beth Pearson, Third Watch (2004–2005) as Emma St. Claire, Louie (2012–2014) as Janet, and The Blacklist (2013–2016) as Ellie
In 2007, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama film Blackout as Fatima.
First TV Show
In 2004, she made her first TV show appearance on the crime-drama series Hack as Paula.
Susan Kelechi Watson works out regularly. She goes for Pilate classes. She also leads an active lifestyle.
As for her diet, she tries to maintain a balanced, healthy eating habit. She believes in eating everything but with moderation.
Susan Kelechi Watson Favorite Things
- Breakfast – Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Blueberries, and a homemade muffin
- Bag – Urban Outfitters Reversible Pompom Tote Bag
Source – Grub Street, NY Mag
Susan Kelechi Watson Facts
- When she was young, she lost 5 special women, her godmother, aunt, cousin, great-grandmother, and a close friend within a span of 7 years. Deaths of these women impacted her life gravely.
- As a struggling artist, she worked at the front desk in a gym.
- ‘Kelechi’, her middle name means ‘Thank God’ in Igbo.
- She is a trained dancer.
- She got the opportunity to study Shakespeare at the London Theatre Company which Denzel Washington helped finance.
- Susan has been featured in numerous magazines like The Oprah Magazine, Glamour, Entertainment Weekly, People, and many more.
- When she booked her role in This Is Us, she treated herself “Oliver Peoples Roella Mirrored Cat-Eye” sunglasses in Red Tortoise.
- She has served as the youth development mentor to young people through the theater company, Epic Theatre Ensemble.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Chris Roth / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0