|Tammin Sursok Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1983|
Tammin Sursok is a South African actor, producer, writer, singer, composer, and guitarist. She is known for playing Dani Sutherland in the television soap opera Home and Away, Jenna Marshall in the teen drama mystery-thriller television series Pretty Little Liars, Siena in the Disney Channel teen sitcom Hannah Montana, and Colleen Carlton in the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless. In addition to that, Tammin Sursok has also been cast in many movies such as Crossing Over, 10 Rules for Sleeping Around, Husk, Albino Farm, Aquamarine, Braking for Whales, Driving by Braille, Flicka 2, Cam2Cam, Girlfriends of Christmas Past, Bound & Babysitting, You May Now Kill the Bride, and My Killer Client. Her credits as a musician include albums and tracks like Whatever Will Be, Spectacular!, It’s a Beautiful Thing, Pointless Relationship, Whatever Will Be, and Say Something (with Joe Brooks).
Tammin Pamela Sursok
Johannesburg, South Africa
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sursok went to Ravenswood School for Girls in Gordon, Sydney. She studied speech and drama in the final years of her school. Tammin graduated from Trinity Speech and Drama College with high distinction.
Actor, Singer, Composer, Guitarist, Producer, Writer
- Father – Daryl Sursok
- Mother – Julie Sursok (Trained pianist and guitarist)
- Siblings – Shaun (Brother), Michelle Sursok (Half-Sister)
Tammin Sursok has been signed to –
- Chadwick Model Management
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Pop rock, power pop
Sony BMG (2004–2005), Sony Music
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tammin Sursok has dated –
- Danny Raco (2000-2002) – From 2000 to 2002, Sursok and Australian actor, Danny Raco were an item.
- Sean McEwen (2010-Present) – She started dating the actor, producer, and director, Sean McEwen in 2010. In January 2011, she engaged him. On August 24, 2011, the duo married each other in Florence, Italy. The couple has 2 daughters together named Phoenix Emmanuel (b. October 8, 2013) and Lennon Bleu Sursok-McEwen (b. January 17, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Tammin Sursok is of Lebanese descent.
Tattoo on the waist – “Mind Body Soul”.
34-25-33 in or 87-63.5-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She has appeared in the LA Ice commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Dani Sutherland in the Home and Away from 2000 to 2004, and as Jenna Marshall in the ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars since 2010.
She released her debut album Whatever Will Be on May 22, 2005, in Australia via Sony BMG. It crawled to #13 on Australian music charts.
In 2006, she played the supporting role of Marjorie in the Australian-American teen fantasy comedy film Aquamarine.
First TV Show
From 2000 to 2004, Tammin played the role of Dani Sutherland in the soap opera Home and Away. During these four years, she appeared in 297 episodes.
After giving birth to her daughter in October 2013, she started taking more care of her diet. Tammin left dairy, sugars, legumes, and trans-fats.
She also thanked @eatPALETA on Twitter for their food delivery service.
Tammin Sursok Favorite Things
- Project (Which She Has Done) – TV movie Spectacular! (2009)
Source – WetPaint.com
Tammin Sursok Facts
- She is an animal lover and has many pets at home. She has three pet dogs, named, Tiger, Sydney, and Charlie, and a cat named Sugar.
- She relocated to Sydney, Australia with her family at the age of four.
- Along with her husband, Sean McEwen, she owns a production company called “Charlie Baby Productions”.
- Tammin went to Sydney Youth Musical Theatre to pursue her interest in acting, dancing, and singing.
- She started dancing at the age of 6.
- For her performance as Dani Sutherland in Home and Away, she won the 2001 Logie Award for “Most Popular New Female Talent” and was nominated for a Logie Award in the “Most Popular Actress” category in 2004.
- From 2007 to 2009, she brought to life the character of Colleen Carlton in the soap opera The Young and the Restless and this role got her nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award in the “Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series” in 2008.
- She co-starred as Kate Oliver in the 2013 screwball romantic adult comedy film 10 Rules for Sleeping Around, a role which got her nominated in the “Best Actress in a Leading Role” category at the New York Film Festival in 2013.