|Tatyana Usova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Tatyana Usova is a Russian model known for her successful modeling career. She has graced the covers of popular magazines like Harper’s Bazaar and Elle. She has done modeling work for brands like Alberta Ferretti, Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, Emporio Armani, Valentino, and Christian Dior. Tatyana is represented by popular agencies like New York Model Management and Munich Models.
Tatyana Usova was born in 1987.
Information about Tatyana Usova’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Tatyana Usova is represented by –
- New York Model Management – New York
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Munich Models – Munich
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As per her Instagram feed, Tatyana is in a relationship. However, she has tried to keep the identity of her partner secret. As per her June 2017 post, it can be assumed that they have got married as she had used “#withmybetterhalf” in the caption.
Race / Ethnicity
Green with a hint of blue
- Tall height
- Blue-green eyes
- High cheekbones
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
- In 2008, Tatyana Usova signed an endorsement contract with Christian Dior’s Night Diamond.
- She was also made spokesmodel of Vivienne Westwood in 2007.
- She has also done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Neiman Marcus
- Les Copains
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most successful Russian models. She has modeled for the leading fashion houses such as Alberta Ferretti, Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, Emporio Armani, Valentino, and Christian Dior.
- Being featured in popular fashion publications such as Harper’s Bazaar and Elle.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Tatyana Usova hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
Tatyana also maintains a healthy and active lifestyle loaded with outdoor activities to keep herself fit. She loves to go for hiking and horse riding.
Tatyana Usova Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Tatyana Usova Facts
- In September 2004, she made her debut on the fashion runway at the Emporio Armani show in the Milan Fashion Week. Her debut at the Milan Fashion Week helped her bag a modeling contract from One Model Management.
- 2006 and 2007 served as her breakthrough years as she was hired for Dolce & Gabbana endorsement campaign and was featured in Elle, Italian Vogue, Japanese Vogue, and Numéro.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Tatyana Usova / Instagram