|Taylor Skeens Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1993|
Taylor Skeens is an American YouTuber and social media personality who first got fame on Musical.ly. Her YouTube channel mostly contains the content of her personal life and her failed marriage. She has managed to attract more than 800k subscribers on YouTube and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Virginia, United States
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Holly Branham (Younger Sister) (YouTuber)
Taylor is represented by Table Rock Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor has dated –
- Greggory Skeens (2011-2016) – Taylor started dating a military man Greggory Skeens in 2011. After dating for almost 4 years, the couple got married on May 16, 2015, at the Vansant Church of Christ. Taylor has put several videos about her marriage and relationship with Greggory on her YouTube channel. As she was quite young, she thought that marrying a military man would allow her to travel a lot. However, things started going downhill soon after their engagement and the couple got divorced within 1 year of marriage.
- Adrian Rosas – Taylor is now in a relationship with musician Adrian Rosas.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘pink’, ‘purple’, or ‘dark brown’.
Nose and septum piercing
Taylor has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being a YouTuber and posting prank videos on her YouTube channel
Taylor Skeens Favorite Things
- Food – Fries
- Song – Crybaby
Source – Instagram
Taylor Skeens Facts
- She was a tomboy when she was younger and used to go deer hunting with her father. She also used to play softball.
- Taylor was bullied in middle school because of her tomboyish behavior and lean physique.
- Taylor called herself to be a psychic in a video claiming that her dreams often come true and that she has strong intuitive power.
- As per a YouTube video, she said that she has anxiety talking to people to the point that she forgets what she is supposed to say.
- She likes watching food bloggers and related content.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Taylor Skeens / Instagram