|Teagan Rybka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||22, 1995|
Teagan Rybka is an Australian social media star, author, teacher, TV personality, dancer, and acrobat. She is best known as the creator of the YouTube channel The Rybka Twins alongside her twin sister, Sam Rybka, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 7 million subscribers.
Perth, Western Australia
Perth, Western Australia
Teagan received her dancing training at the Debra McCulloch Dance Academy in Cannington, Western Australia.
She majored in drama and minored in dance at the university. She earned her bachelor’s degree in 2017.
Social Media Star, Author, Dancer, Teacher, Acrobat, TV Personality
- Father – Her dad passed away on July 19, 2017.
- Siblings – Samantha Rybka (Twin Sister) (Social Media Star, TV Personality, Dancer, Author, Acrobat, Teacher)
- Others – Hayden (Nephew)
She and her sister self-represent their career.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin, perky nose
- Athletic physique
She has endorsed brands such as the BAND smartphone app and Zaful.
Teagan Rybka Facts
- Her mom was a dancer and an acrobat at a young age as well.
- Teagan was the twin that kept crying loudly after birth, while Samantha stayed quiet most of the time.
- She and her sister attended their 1st aero class when they were 3 years old. They were shy so their mom had to stay and watch them perform.
- Unlike her sister, who was calm and collected, Teagan was scared of dancing classes when their mom enrolled them at the age of 5.
- One thing she distinctly remembers about primary school, besides having fun, is breaking her left arm at an acro class. She had to wear a sling for 6 weeks.
- If she had the chance to repeat high school, she wouldn’t.
- Teagan and her sister are big fans of the Harry Potter franchise.
- She started her training by dancing jazz, then moved on to ballet and tap.
- At the age of 15, she complained of pain in her foot. After she had it recorded and saw the X-ray image, Teagan discovered there was a massive lesion on the bone. Even though the doctor initially suspected it was cancerous, it turned out to be a big cyst. Teagan had to get that part of the bone removed, couldn’t walk for around 3 months, and had to wait for a year before the bone fused and she could resume dancing.
- Teagan and Samantha worked with Abby Lee Miller, the star of the dancing reality-TV series, Dance Moms, which debuted in July 2011.
- In 2013, she and her sister auditioned for the reality-TV show Australia’s Got Talent and reached semi-finals.
- Despite enjoying her time at the university, she spent the whole 1st year questioning whether pursuing a bachelor’s degree was the right call.
- A thing she dislikes about being a twin is that everyone always compares them.
- She and Samantha have collaborated with fellow social media stars Veronica Merrell, Vanessa Merrell, Rebecca Zamolo, Sofie Dossi, Savannah Rose LaBrant, Cole LaBrant, and Everleigh Rose.
- Teagan often leaves her room messy, which annoys Samantha.
- Teagan and Samantha published their debut book on December 10, 2019, titled Twinning It: Fitness, Fashion, Beauty & Living Life to the Fullest!
- She would most likely play netball if she wasn’t a dancer.
- Teagan and her sister have coined the term “Triple S” for their 3 biggest fears – of snakes, spiders, and shocks.
Featured Image by Teagan Rybka / Instagram