Dartford, Kent, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
6 ft 6 1⁄2 in or 199 cm
180 kg or 397 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Terry Hollands has dated
- Lorenzo Mingus – Terry Hollands was previously married to a woman named Lorenzo Mingus (who has changed her name to Lorenzo Roberts). However, there is a scarcity of information pertaining to his private life, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain the timeline of their relationship. The only proof of their marriage is a Tweet he sent out in January 2013. Also, according to his Instagram posts, he seems to be the father of a baby boy named Zach, who was born in October 2015. When Zach was born, Lorenzo and Terry were together. So, it can be assumed that they opted to separate shortly after, as his pictures with his current girlfriend have been present ever since 2016.
- Kate Errington (2016-Present) – As per his social media activity, Hollands is in a relationship with fitness model Kate Errington. His Instagram feed is littered with pictures of them flexing muscles together and showing off their super bodies.
Race / Ethnicity
- Imposing and muscular body
- Short trimmed hairdo
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 63 in or 160 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 23 in or 58.5 cm
- Waist – 48 in or 123 cm
Terry Hollands has done endorsement work for the following brands
- Alpha Training
- Rebel Strength
- Big Tall Order
- Badrhino UK
- Anarchy Strength
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular and successful British Strongman athletes. He has managed to win the England’s Strongest Man and Britain’s Strongest Man competitions.
- He has achieved a tremendous amount of success on the international stage as well.
First Strongman Competition
Terry Hollands began his career as a professional strongman competitor in 2005. In his debut year itself, he managed to secure the second position in England’s Strongest Man competition. Shortly after, he won the UK’s Strongest Man contest.
Terry Hollands made his theatrical film debut, in 2015, starring as himself in the British documentary film Eddie: Strongman.
First TV Show
In 2009, he made his first TV show appearance in the comedy game show, Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
Terry Hollands is very particular about his workout routine and often hits the gym six days a week. He has gym sessions scheduled for three days a week and three event practice sessions. Overall, he prefers to go for 3 to 5 reps that are performed over 3 to 5 sets for a particular exercise.
When it comes to his diet, he prefers to consume about 6,000 to 8,000 calories a day. However, as it is pretty hard to hit that number by solely relying on a clean diet, he tries to bridge the deficit by having a lot of protein shakes. Also, while preparing shakes, he ensures that he is using minimum possible water so that he doesn’t get filled up quickly.
Terry Hollands Favorite Things
- Strongman Event – Deadlifting event
Source – My Protein
Terry Hollands Facts
- While growing up, he used to participate in Rugby and Judo.
- Although he had been actively involved in sports from a very young age, he didn’t do any serious gym training until the age of 22. It was at this time that he started following a workout routine to improve his performance in rugby.
- In 2004, he contracted a serious leg infection due to which he had to stay away from training for a long time. By the time, he returned to the gym, he decided to focus on strongman training.
- In June 2010, while participating in the Europe’s Strongest Man competition, he tore the muscle in his biceps. But he managed to make a rapid recovery.
- Visit his official website @ terry-hollands.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Instagram / Terry Hollands