|Tessa Blanchard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1995|
Tessa Blanchard is an American professional wrestler known for her successful wrestling career. She is signed to Impact Wrestling and has done endorsement work for various brands like Fashion Nova. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Information about Tessa Blanchard’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Tully Blanchard (Former Professional Wrestler)
- Mother – Courtney Shattuck
- Siblings – Tanner Blanchard (Brother), Taylor Blanchard (Brother), Tally Blanchard (Sister)
- Others – Joe Blanchard (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Professional Wrestler), Terry Wayne Allen (Better known as Magnum TA) (Stepfather) (Former Professional Wrestler)
Tessa is signed to Impact Wrestling.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tessa Blanchard has dated –
- Ricochet – Tessa Blanchard is reported to have been in a relationship with wrestler Ricochet for a couple of years. However, by the start of 2018, there had been reports of trouble in their relationship. It was reported that both of them had cheated on each other. Eventually, in May 2018, it was revealed that they had decided to pull the curtains on their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Athletic and toned figure
- Elongated chin
- Green eyes
Tessa Blanchard has used her social media reach to bag lucrative social media based endorsement deals. The brands promoted by her social media updates include Muscle Pharm and Fashion Nova.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Having performed for popular wrestling promotions including Impact Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Global Force Wrestling, and World Wrestling Entertainment.
First WWE Match
In 2014, she made her WWE debut in a tryout match against Chasity Taylor.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Apart from appearing in the broadcasts of various wrestling shows, Tessa Blanchard hasn’t appeared on any TV show yet.
Tessa Blanchard regularly hits the Muscle Pharm gym to keep herself in the perfect shape for her wrestling commitments. However, as she is often on the road, she has to train at various gyms such as Doherty’s 24/7 Gym. She usually trains with her fellow wrestler Indi Hartwell.
In her workout regime, she includes strength training and weight lifting exercises. She usually likes to go heavy for her workout sessions. She also focuses on bodyweight exercises to improve her conditioning and endurance. Tessa also likes to include elements of functional training in her workout regime.
- Finishing Moves
Slingshot belly-to-back suplex
Tessa Blanchard Favorite Things
- Wrestlers – Johnny Valentine
Source – Charlotte Observer
Tessa Blanchard Facts
- She started her wrestling career around the last months of 2012 and the early months of 2013 in the independent circuit.
- Early in her career, she took training from George South at his wrestling school. She has also received training from her father Tully Blanchard and stepfather Magnum TA.
- In 2013, she was hired as an extra for the TV taping of WWE at the Greensboro Coliseum.
- In July 2017, she participated in WWE’s Mae Young Classic tournament. She was eliminated in the 1st round after losing a match against Kairi Sane.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Mike Kalasnik / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0