|Valerie Weigmann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1989|
Valerie Weigmann is a Filipino actress, TV host, fashion model, and former beauty pageant contestant who had been crowned Miss World Philippines 2014, the 4th edition of Miss World Philippines, a beauty pageant in the Philippines that selects the country’s representatives for the Miss World event, one of the ‘Big Four’ (Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss International, and Miss Earth) international beauty pageants. Later that year, she represented the Philippines at the Miss World 2014 pageant held in London. There, she had finished as a ‘Top 25’ semifinalist. She had first come into the spotlight in 2008 when she had finished 7th in Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus, the 2nd teen season (and the 6th season overall) of Pinoy Big Brother, the Philippine version of the globally popular Big Brother reality game show franchise. She later became a household name in the Philippines for her work as the co-host of Eat Bulaga! (2013-2014), the country’s longest-running noontime variety TV show.
Valerie Clacio Weigmann
Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany
She splits her time between –
- Manila, Philippines
- Frankfurt, Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- New York, New York City, United States
Valerie had graduated from Werner-von-Siemens Realschule in Wiesbaden.
Actress, TV Host, Fashion Model, Former Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Luther Erich Weigmann (Chef) (Deceased)
- Mother – Lilia Clacio (Kitchen Assistant)
She has been represented by MSA Models, Model Management Agency, New York, New York City, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Valerie has dated –
- Bodie Pulido (2017-Present) – Valerie got engaged to her businessman-lawyer boyfriend Bodie Pulido in May 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She is of Filipino descent on her mother’s side and German and Danish descent on her father’s side.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Charming smile
Valerie Weigmann Facts
- Valerie’s participation in Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus in 2008 had opened the door for her to avail multiple opportunities in the Filipino entertainment industry. She went on to appear on various TV programs on ABS-CBN (Alto Broadcasting System-Chronicle Broadcasting Network), a major Philippine commercial broadcast network.
- She was also contacted by several Manila-based modeling agencies for assignments including TV commercials, magazine photoshoots, and runway fashion modeling.
- After gaining a lot of fame for her work as the co-host of the TV show Eat Bulaga! (2013-2014), she had taken a break from the entertainment industry to focus on preparing for her participation in the Miss World Philippines 2014 beauty pageant and later the Miss World 2014 pageant.
- She is also well recognized for her portrayal of the characters Natasha Thorp / Enigma in the 2013 weekly Philippine television drama Kidlat, and Miss Amy in the variety TV show Anyo Ng Pag-Ibig: Eat Bulaga Lenten Drama Special (2014).
- Valerie had made a cameo appearance in the 2008 Filipino comedy romance film titled A Very Special Love and was a member of the supporting cast in the 2013 Filipino action-horror comedy film titled Ang Huling Henya.
- She co-owns bamm, Manila’s first German-Turkish restaurant.
- Her hobbies/interests include dancing and listening to hip-hop music.
Featured Image by Valerie Weigmann / Instagram