|Yastika Bhatia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yastika Bhatia is an Indian professional cricketer who as of July 2022, had been playing for India’s women’s cricket team at the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, England. On the other hand, Yastika has been playing for IPL Velocity in the Women’s T20 Challenge since 2022.
Yastika Harish Bhatia
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
According to sources, Yastika attended Delhi Public School, Kalali, Vadodara. She pursued her Bachelor of Arts degree online at Amity University during the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Father – Harish Bhatia
- Mother – Garima Bhatia
- Siblings – Josita Bhatia (Older Sister) (Cricketer)
Yastika is represented by Baseline Ventures.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Snub nose
- Thick eyebrows
- Fuller lips
Yastika Bhatia Facts
- She is a wicketkeeper.
- In December 2019, Yastika played for the Indian Women’s A team during their tour of Australia. She was once again called up to the lineup to play against Australia in August 2021.
- Yastika played her first match for the Indian women’s cricket team, for their limited overs matches against South Africa in February 2021.
- On September 21, 2021, Yastika played her first Women’s One Day International (WODI) match against Australia. Later, on September 30, that year, she played her debut test match. On October 7, Bhatia played her debut Women’s Twenty20 International cricket match.
- She played at the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, England in July 2022.
- Yastika is a left-handed bowler and slow left-arm orthodox bowler.
- As part of her daily routine, Yastika practices yoga for 10 minutes on a daily basis. Also, she wakes up at 5 o’clock in the morning every day. In the evenings, she works out at Physio2Fitness Vadodara.
- Prior to her matches, she prefers to listen to her favorite music.
- During WPL 2023, she won ₹5 lakhs for being the ‘Emerging Player of the Season’. She played for Mumbai Indians which ultimately won the title of WPL 2023.
Featured Image By Yastika Bhatia / Instagram