Arden Lim Cho
Amarillo, Texas, U.S.
Arden went to Apple Valley High School in Apple Valley, Minnesota.
Arden majored in psychology from University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign in 2007.
Model, actress, singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Pantheon Talent Group, LLC.
Vocals, piano, cello
Not signed with any.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Her boyfriend or significant other is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Korean-American parents.
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
As a model, she has advertised for Clinique (cosmetic brand) in 2010 in Asia.
Other brands she has worked with includes Reebok Korea (2010), Nike Japan (2008), Apple, and Alexander McQueen.
You can always check her latest commercials on her YouTube profile.
Best Known For
Playing Kira Yukimura on the MTV’s teen drama and horror show Teen Wolf.
In 2013, Arden released an EP My True Happy in Asia.
On iTunes, Cho also released her debut single “I’m Just a Girl” on February 22, 2011. She sang, co-wrote and composed the song. 3 days later, on February 25, she released the video of the song on YouTube which featured actor Tim Lacatena.
She has also given her voice to the “I Once Knew” song by Mark Allen.
First TV Show
In 2008, Arden played a supporting role in the Fox’s comedy sketch series MadTV in the episode 11 of season 13.
But, she eats regularly and don’t skip any meal of her. Arden believes that the attitude while you are eating is also important and stress should be miles far from you.
You may want to check out more diet tips from Arden Cho from this following video.
Arden Cho Favorite Things
- Workout to do with Chewy (Her Puppy) – Running
- Teen Wolf Episode – Episode #321
- Movies – How to Train Your Dragon (2010), Big Hero 6 (2014)
- Makeup Products – Chapstick, Cle De Peau concealer
Source – Galore Mag, Collider, SweetyHigh
Arden Cho Facts
- Arden Cho was born in Amarillo, Texas, but raised in Dallas and Minnesota.
- As a child, she was active in dancing, painting, martial arts, sports, music, cello, etc.
- Growing up, she felt like an outsider.
- Arden developed her interest in acting while at University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign.
- She is the winner of Miss Korea Chicago contest held in 2004.
- In summer of 2007, Arden went to Kenya for a 2-month humanitarian trip.
- She can speak both Korean and English languages.
- Cho voiced the role of Samantha Nishimura / Stephanie / Sun Queen in the 2013 video game Tomb Raider.
- If she could have one superpower, she would opt for “teleportation.”
- She has a puppy named, Chewy. She doesn’t like to play fetch.
- Arden Cho has also designed watches for Leonard & Church.
- She has a weakness for watches.
- She was a cheerleader for 8 years.
- Singing was her first love.
- She is extremely good at nail painting.
- According to her, she has the worst memory and does not remember the lyrics to most of the songs.
- Arden Cho also served as a gymnast for 6 years.
- Visit her official website @ ardencho.bigcartel.com.
- Connect with Arden Cho on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube, Google+, iTunes, Tumblr, and Yelp.