Rebecca Edison Taylor-Klaus
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Bex Taylor-Klaus attended 7 different schools in the period of 14 years as she had trouble in settling down due to her ADHD problem. She was enrolled at the Paideia School in Atlanta till her junior year.
On moving to Los Angeles, she was enrolled in the Bridge Academy in Studio City from where she graduated in 2013.
She got her acting education from the after-school Shakespeare program ran by her school in the third grade. She also received the theatrical training from the Atlanta Workshop Players for two summers.
Plus, she was enrolled in the summer course run by Celebrity Star Event in Los Angeles. The course director Adrian R’Mante mentored her for two more years after the course.
- Father – David Taylor-Klaus (Life Coach)
- Mother – Elaine Taylor-Klaus (Certified Life Coach)
- Siblings – Josh Taylor-Klaus (Younger Brother), Sydney Taylor-Klaus (Younger Sister)
Bex Taylor-Klaus is represented by Curtis Talent Management.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Bex Taylor-Klaus has kept her personal life and dating history firmly under wraps.
Race / Ethnicity
Her sexual orientation has been discussed ever since her breakthrough with The Killing (2013). After earlier claiming, she was straight, she came clean about being gay in November 2016.
- Short cropped hair
- Numerous Tattoos
- Petite body type
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Bex Taylor-Klaus did her first endorsement work at the age of 6 months for a local brand. At the age of 9 months, she was used on the cover of three toys made by Kids II.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Starring as Bullet in AMC series The Killing in 2013.
- Portraying Audrey Jensen in the MTV horror series Scream.
Her first film appearance came in the short movie The Night is Ours as Morgan in 2014.
Her first feature film was The Last Witch Hunter in 2015 as Bronwyn.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Hit Me Up! as herself in an episode in 2012.
Bex Taylor-Klaus’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Bex Taylor-Klaus Favorite Things
- Inspiring Actor – Ellen Page
- Horror Movie – Honeymoon (2014)
- Food – Goat’s milk yogurt
- Hangout Spot – Tree
- Holiday – Halloween
Source – Xfinity, After Ellen, Twitter, IMDb
Bex Taylor-Klaus Facts
- While in school, she excelled in sports and in her junior year, served as a starting catcher for her varsity softball team. She also started as third base.
- She was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 4.
- Her mother got her in all kinds of sports including swimming, hockey, and karate.
- For her breakthrough role of Bullet, she had gone to the audition with her best friend and roommate, who had also applied for the same role.
- Apart from ADHD, she is also diagnosed with depression and celiac disease. There is also a possibility that she suffers from glucose intolerance.
- To tackle ADHD symptoms while resting in shooting on the sets, she plays games such as minesweeper and Sudoku.
- She has serious interest in macabre and horror, which attributes to living near the graveyard in her childhood.
- She was so saddened by the death of her character Bullet in The Killing that she named her pet dog Bullet to ensure that Bullet lives on.
- While in high school, she was a part of school’s Improv troupe. Along with her friends, she also started Acting Troupe to train young actors.
- She enjoys outdoor and once spent 19 days in kayaking and rafting the Colorado River.
- Join Bex on Twitter, and Instagram.