Bridgit Claire Mendler
Washington, D.C., U.S.
Mill Valley, California, U.S.
She attended Lafayette Elementary School for early education and then went on to attend University of Southern California for studying liberal arts.
Actress, singer, songwriter
- Father – Harry Mendler
- Mother – Leah Mendler
- Siblings – Nick Mendler (Brother)
Her deals are managed by Red Light Management.
Pop, reggae fusion, soul, R&B, indie pop
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Bridgit Mendler dated –
- Shane Harper (2011-Present) – Mendler started dating actor, Shane Harper on May 20, 2011 after meeting him on the set of “Good Luck Charlie,” where they play love interests of each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Bridge’s blonde hair and cute dimples makes her different.
35-27-35 in or 89-69-89 cm
Target’s campaigns like “Give with Friends”, “Summer Shop” and “Give with Target”
Best Known For
“Good Luck Charlie”, television series by Disney Channel Original. She played the role of Teddy Duncan in it.
First TV Show
General Hospital, an American soap opera. She portrayed the character of Lulu Spencer in it in 2006.
The Legend of Buddha (2004), an Indian animated film. Her character name was Lucy.
Hello My Name Is… (2012). The album is of pop genre.
Craig Hirota (Not Verified)
Bridgit Mendler’s Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Shows – The Office, Community and 90210
- Favorite Songs – Don’t think twice and It’s all Right (Bob Dylan)
- Favorite Book – Hamlet by William Shakespear
- Favorite Food – Chocolate & Sushi
Bridgit Mendler’s Facts
- Bridge first noticeable performance was in “Labor Pains”, a TV Film. Lindsay Lohan was her co-star in it.
- Bridge’s first Disney project was “Wizards of the Waverly Place”.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks : The Squeakuel (2009) was Bridge’s first theatrical performance.
- She got selected for Good Luck Charlie as her role in Wizards project received positive reception.
- She was a part of Good Luck Charlie film too, released in 2011.
- Her first project as a singer with Disney was “Lemonade Mouth”. Her both tracks from the movie were enlisted on Billboard Top 100.
- Billboard 200 ranked her album at No. 30.
- Till November 2012, 74000 copies of her debut album were sold.
- “Ready Or Not” album having her 1st single was her 1st International Top 40 hit. It reached a highest position of No. 49 on Billboard Hot 100.
- Although she was born in Washington DC, but grew up at Mill Valley, San Francisco. When Mendler was 8, she shifted to San Franciso with her parents.
- Visit her official website @ bridgitmendlermusic.com.
- Connect with Bridgit on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Google+ VEVO, and YouTube VEVO.