Brooklyn Danielle Decker
Brooke, Brooklyn Decker
Decker was born on 12 April, 1987
Kettering, Ohio, USA
Model and actress
- Father – Stephen Decker (Pacemaker Salesman)
- Mother – Tessa (Nurse)
- Siblings – Jordan (Younger Brother)
She is registered to these modeling agencies –
- Place Model Management
- Select Model Management
- Marilyn Agency – New York (Mother Agency)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Andy Roddick, the retired American tennis player, who had been world no.1 in the past. He met Decker at the 2007 Davis Cup final, when she was spotted by him from the crowd. They soon began dating. Roddick announced his engagement to Decker on his website on 31 March, 2008. On 17 April, 2009, the duo married.
36-24-34 in or 90-61-86.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
According to Celebuzz, she was wearing shoes of size 8½ in the fifth grade. This is also her mother’s shoe size.
She has walked the ramp and advertised for American Eagle, Gap, Hollister, Victoria’s Secret.
She is atheist.
Best Known For
Appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in the years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.
First Music Video Appearance
Decker had been featured in the music videos for the band Jimmy Buffett and 3 Doors Down.
2011 romantic comedy film, Just Go With It for her role as Palmer Dodge. She was awarded with “Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Breakout Female”.
First TV Show
Comedy television pilot, Lipshitz Saves the World for her role as Rebecca Fellini in 2007.
Decker stays uber-fit by doing lot of hard work in the form of workouts and maintaining a proper diet. Before a photoshoot, she never forgets to do a series of ab exercises. This is her favorite core exercises as well. She feels the difference in her. She is smart enough and alternates her exercises with others. Sometimes, she does side crunches, or sometimes straight sit-ups or rotating sit-ups. This makes the workout even more effective and keeps her miles away from boredom.
Most women doesn’t like weight training in a fear that they would end up with bulky muscles. But, Brooklyn enjoys doing it. She picks the weights somewhere from 10 to 15 pounds with 10-15 reps. When travelling, she mostly does running as it is not possible to go the gym everytime due to the unavailability or other reasons.
She insists on eating small meals through out the day. Ice-creams and candies, is what she craves for.
“I’m named after a horse. My mom’s best friend had a horse named Brooke, so my dad suggested ‘Brooklyn’ as a more formal version, and it just stuck. And now I live in Brooklyn part-time, so go figure.”
Brooklyn Favorite Things
- Sweets – Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish
- Snacks – cashews, almonds, berries, Brazil nuts, hummus
- Band – Dave Matthews Band
- The model was discovered in a Charlotte shopping mall at the age of sixteen.
- She commenced her career by becoming the face of Mauri Simone, a popular prom dress maker.
- In the tear 2003, she won the Model of the Year award at the Connections Model and Talent Convention.
- Brooklyn had been a guest judge in the 5th cycle of Germany’s Next Topmodel.
- Men’s Health has included her name in the list of “100 Hottest Women of All-Time”.
- The model has been featured in the catalogs for Victoria’s Secret, Intimissmi, and others.
- She designed the cover of the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
- Decker is a Tar Heel basketball and Carolina Panthers fan.
- Brooklyn had graced the magazine covers of Women’s Health, Flare, Petra, Alpha, GQ, Esquire, Glamour, Fitness, Page Six, Ocean Drive, Self, Redbook and others.
- She was considered for the role in the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon, which was later given to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Follow her on Twitter.