Conor Anthony McGregor
The Notorious, Mystic Mac
Conor went to all-Irish secondary school, Coláiste Cois Life.
Mixed Martial Artist (Ultimate Fighting Championship Fighter)
- Father – Tony McGregor
- Mother – Margaret McGregor
- Siblings – Erin McGregor (Older Sister) (Competitive Bodybuilder)
He is signed with Paradigm Sports Management.
- Featherweight (MMA)
- Lightweight (MMA)
74.0 in (188 cm)
40.0 in (102 cm)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
66 kg or 145 pounds
Conor McGregor dated –
- Dee Devlin – Conor is dating Irish businesswoman Dee Devlin.
Race / Ethnicity
- Full body covered with tattoos
Conor McGregor’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
His shoe size is not known.
He has partnered with sportswear company, Reebok, Monster Energy, Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (BSN), etc.
There is no information about his religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Being a champion as a mixed martial artist in the featherweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
First UFC Match
His first MMA match was held with Gary Morris on March 8, 2008 at Dublin, Ireland where he won by a Technical Knock Out (TKO) by 1-0 in a 2-round match. The event was named “Cage of Truth 2.”
He hasn’t appeared in any of the films.
He eats like a baby, sleeps and evens trains like a baby. This means he does whatever he wants and whenever he wants, just like a baby who has no set time to do a particular thing.
So, we can’t list here a set routine because there isn’t any.
He wakes up, drinks a glass of water, does some stretching and then starts his day. Conor hits the gym and does whatever he feels like. He even attends the classes of taekwondo, jiu-jitsu, Capoeira, yoga, etc. He also does boxing. He doesn’t do all that in a single day. He keeps bringing variation by introducing all these things in his daily life to stay miles away from boredom.
His diet is pretty much a Paleo diet. But, he is also a meat lover.
As he has a sweet tooth, his cheat day would include a coffee and cake.
You may want to check his biography and other fitness related info.
Conor McGregor Favorite Things
Conor McGregor Facts
- In his youth, he used to actively play football. He played football for Lourdes Celtic Football Club. At that time, he actually thought of becoming a professional football player.
- During the English Premier League, Conor used to support Manchester United.
- He has served on a plumbing apprenticeship in the past.
- Before entering UFC, he received training from Tom Egan (future UFC fighter). Tom inspired Conor to start Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- Conor is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- He made his professional debut of UFC in March 2008.
- In the first 21 matches of UFC (until December 12, 2015), he lost only twice and that too in 2008 and 2010.
- He has a sweet tooth.
- Former professional boxer, Muhammad Ali and a Hong Kong American martial artist, Bruce Lee are his heroes.
- He holds the titles in two different division for CWFC and became the first Irish fighter to do so.
- He was the 2015 Fighter of the Year as per Bleacher Report.
- Conor is the first Irishman to record a win in UFC.
- President of the mixed martial arts organization Ultimate Fighting Championship, Dana White signed Conor without even seeing him fight.
- Conor self proclaims that he would beat boxing king Floyd Mayweather, Jr in less than 30 seconds.
- In April 2011, he knocked out fighter Paddy Doherty in 3.5 seconds. Watch him here in action. But still, this is NOT the fastest knockout in the MMA history.
- Visit his official website @ conormcgregor.com.
- Join Conor on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.