Hazel Keech, Hazel, Rose
Hazel was born on 28 February, 1987
Hazel Keech was born in Essex, north-east London, England.
Hazel had her secondary level education from Beal High School, Redbridge. She also attended Stage Schools and Indian Dance
Academics from where she had learnt Acting, Singing and Dance forms like Indian classical and western contemporary.
Actress and Model
Hazel’s father (British) is a mini cab driver while her mother (Indo-Mauritian) is a teacher. Her sister is a Football player.
Drama (Acting) Bollywood, Indian Classical and Western Contemporary (Dancing)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Salman Khan (2011) – There were rumors that she is dating Salman in 2011. But later on, the relationship rumors were proved to be false as she declared him as her ‘mentor’ for the film ‘Bodyguard’.
Hazel’s Indian British personality combining with her wide dancing skills ranging from Indian classical to Western contemporary makes her different.
34-25-36 in or 86-64-91 cm
Carving Dreams, a Mumbai based talent agency manages her deals.
Suzuki, Vivel, Sprite and Carving Dreams. She is the cover girl for the magazine ‘Stuff India’ for January 2013.
Best Known For
Frankfinn music remix item number “Kahin pe Nigahaen” & “Aa Ante Amlapuram” from Bollywood film Maximum (2012). Her supportive role in Bodyguard (2011) was also appreciated.
First TV Show
Miss Marple, a British television series, that aired from 1982 to 1992. She danced in that popular show.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) fantasy film. She claims that she was the friend of protagonist Harry Potter in second, third and fourth part of the film series.But, there is no proof of that.
Hazel Keech doesn’t has any personal trainer. She has developed exercise routine by herself which includes –
- Yoga – One and a half hours : 4 days a week
- Crossfit – One hour : 3 days a week
- Swimming twice a week or Cycling for one hour
Hazel Keech Favorite Things
- Favorite Celeb Body (Male) – Ryan Reynolds
- Favorite Celeb Body (Female) – Jennifer Aniston
Hazel Keech Trivia
- Hazel started to performing on stage when she was 3.
- She started working professionally when she was 13.
- She was a part of 2nd, 3rd & 4th films of Harry Potter series.
- She was seen in BBC’s documentary show “Call the Shots”, which showed her life in Bollywood.
- She was a part of Bollywood musical ‘Bombay Dreams’ which toured London in 2002.
- She sang in the choir of the west-end musical “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” in 2003.
- She decided to stay in India when she turned 18.
- Her first film after she started living in India was “Billa”, a Tamil remake of Hindi classic “Don”.