Holland Marie Roden
Dallas, Texas, United States
Holland went to Hockaday School in Dallas, Texas.
She graduated from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in molecular biology and women’s studies.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Taylor Roden (Sister), Scott Roden (Brother), Ryan Roden (Brother)
She is from medical family.
She was previously managed by Luber Roklin Entertainment.
Holland broke her contract with them, when she stopped paying them her 10% Teen Wolf salary as LRE is the one who worked hard to get her this job.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Holland Roden dated –
- Colton Haynes (2011-2012) – After meeting on the set of Teen Wolf, Holland started dating actor Colton Haynes in October 2011. The couple separated in May 2012.
- Ian Bohen (2013-2014) – Holland also met Ian Bohen on the set of Teen Wolf. Ian, who is 10 years older than her started dating in February 2013. The duo called off their relationship in April 2014.
- Max Carver (2014-Present) – Former Teen Wolf co-star Max Carver started dating Roden on May 15, 2014. They are still seeing each other.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally “Strawberry Blonde” hair. But, keeps dying them red, cinnamon, apricot, etc.
- Signature ginger red hair
- Big eyes
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Lydia Martin in MTV’s popular teen drama Teen Wolf since 2011.
She appeared in direct-to-video teen comedy film Bring It On: Fight to the Finish for her role as Sky in 2009.
First TV Show
In 2007, Roden appeared in HBO’s 12 Miles of Bad Road for her role as Bronwyn in 3 episodes.
Roden enjoys doing surfing, dancing and rock climbing.
Apart from the above, she also likes to go for Piloxing (ballet and kickboxing).
Holland Roden Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipshine, L’Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara, Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer, Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Conditioner
Source – Teen Vogue
Holland Roden Facts
- She desired to become an astronaut, and never ever thought that she would do acting for a living.
- She commenced her acting career during her sophomore year in college.
- Holland made her professional debut in this show business via the 12 Miles of Bad Road in 2007.
- Roden earlier wanted to become cardiothoracic surgeon. For that, she also graduated in medical field.
- She was fascinated by the “Queen of England” when she was six years old.
- She says “Shopping is my sport, and Fashion is my religion.”
- Follow Holland on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.