|Ian Bohen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1976|
Ian Bohen is an American actor, director, writer, cinematographer, and editor who is popularly known for playing a variety of roles in shows such as Peter Hale in Teen Wolf, Ryan in Yellowstone, Sergeant Edwin Stillwell in Chicago P.D., Daniel Dunn in Major Crimes, Pete Gillies in Breakout Kings, Johnny O’Brien in Any Day Now, and Young Hercules in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. Ian Bohen started his journey as an actor by starring as Jimmy Wakefield in the short film, Delivering in 1993 and has since been flourishing in the field. His acting credits include a large number of films and shows like Wyatt Earp, Marigold, Special, Sicario: Day of the Soldado, Little Women, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, Baywatch Nights, If These Walls Could Talk, Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction, Joan of Arcadia, Drop Dead Diva, The Mentalist, and so on. Apart from acting, Ian Bohen has also ventured out in the fields of directing, editing, and writing and has worked on short films like The Tow and Morning Love. Moreover, he has also garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.5 million followers on Twitter, and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Ian Stuart Bohen
Carmel, County of Monterey, California, United States
Actor, Director, Writer, Cinematographer, Editor
- Mother – Pamela Bohen Turner
- Sibling – Shane Bohen (Older Brother)
- Others – Harold Gilbert Bohen (Paternal Grandfather), James Gilbert Bohen (Paternal Great Grandfather), Gilbert Bohen/Bohan (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Thomas Bohan (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Margaret McQuire/McGuire (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Bridget Walsh (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), James Walsh (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Johanna Grady (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Laura Elizabeth Fessey (Paternal Great Grandmother), Waldo J. Fessey (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Joseph Fessey (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Filena N. Andrews (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Margaret A. Hurley (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Margaret (Paternal Grandmother)
Ian Bohen is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ian Bohen has dated –
- Eliza Cummings-Cove – Ian Bohen has previously dated British model Eliza Cummings-Cove.
- Adelaide Kane – In the past, Ian Bohen had a short-termed relationship with Australian actress as well as his Teen Wolf co-actor, Adelaide Kane, who is also known for playing a variety of roles in several other projects such as Fiddler on the Roof, The Wizard of Oz, The Devil’s Hand, The Purge, Our Day Out, Oliver!, Secrets of the Mountain, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Reign, Power Rangers RPM, Neighbours, Dragons: Race to the Edge, and Once Upon a Time.
- Gintare Sudziute – Gintare Sudziute is a Lithuanian model who has had a romantic relationship with Ian Bohen in the past. She is known for having been featured in a couple of editorials like Vogue Mexico, Vanidades Chile, L’Officiel Lithuania, and Nasty.
- Laysla De Oliveira – Ian and Canadian actress, Laysla De Oliveira were also rumored to be an item. She has played roles in many shows and movies like Covert Affairs, Lea to the Rescue, Acquainted, Jalen Vs. Everybody, Guest of Honour, One by One, and Locke & Key.
- Amila Ibragimova – Previously, Bohen has also shared romantic interests along with Amila Ibragimova.
- Holland Roden (2013-2014) – In February 2013, Ian Bohen started going out with actress Holland Roden who is known for her appearances in Bring It On: Fight to the Finish, Charlie Brown: Blockhead’s Revenge, House of Dust, The Haunting Of Redding Hospital, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Grey’s Anatomy, Channel Zero: Butcher’s Block, and 12 Miles of Bad Road, among others. The duo also worked alongside one another on Teen Wolf for which she won the Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Summer TV Actress” category in 2017. However, their relationship soon came to a dead-end and they decided to part ways the following year in the month of April.
- Haley Webb (2014) – Ian Bohen had a fling with actress and filmmaker, Haley Webb in June 2014 and the duo had an age-gap of around 10 years. Both of them also had a chance to work together on the popular drama show, Teen Wolf. Haley has also flourished in the entertainment industry by working on projects such as The Final Destination, On the Inside, A Conversation About Cheating with My Time Travelling Future Self, Sugar Mountain, Beauty and the Beast, The Librarians, Close to Home, etc.
- Kelley Jakle (2014) – Around the year 2014, Bohen had a short-spanned relationship with actress, singer, and songwriter, Kelley Jakle, who is around 13 years younger than Bohen. She is known for playing the role of Jessica Smith in the Pitch Perfect series as well as for having been cast in several other shows.
- Sierra Love (2014) – In October 2014, Bohen went out with actress Sierra Love who is known for having been cast in a couple of movies like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Killer Assistant, High Low Forty, Soundwave, and The Tow.
- Megan Irminger (2017-2019) – Ian Bohen started a romantic relationship with model Megan Irminger in April 2017. She is known for having worked with the likes of Rachel Zoe, Naeem Khan, and Lela Rose. Ian and Megan went out for almost 2 years before they decided to call it quits and part ways in March 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Ian Bohen is of English, Irish, and German descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Sports a beard
- Deep-set eyes
- Wide smile
Ian Bohen has done endorsement work for a couple of brands such as –
- Ice Breakers Gum (TV Commercial) (2002)
- Outback Steakhouse (Commercial) (2004)
Through social media, he has also either endorsed or promoted some brands like ETIKK Jewelry, ROLEX, and Averna.
Best Known For
- Having been cast in the recurring role of Peter Hale in the supernatural teen drama action television series, Teen Wolf, which stars Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Holland Roden, Colton Haynes, Shelley Hennig, Arden Cho, Dylan Sprayberry, Linden Ashby, Melissa Ponzio, and JR Bourne. The show has also won several awards and nominations such as the Young Hollywood Award, Teen Choice Award, Saturn Award, People’s Choice Award, and others.
- Starring as Ryan, a ranch hand at Yellowstone in the Neo-Western drama TV series, Yellowstone, alongside the likes of Kevin Costner, Luke Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Wes Bentley, Cole Hauser, Kelsey Asbille, Brecken Merrill, Jefferson White, Danny Huston, Gil Birmingham, Denim Richards, and Forrie J. Smith
- Playing the character of Freddy Bhaer in the 2018 drama film, Little Women, which is based on the novel of the same name by novelist Louisa May Alcott. He starred in the movie alongside Sarah Davenport, Allie Jennings, Lucas Grabeel, and Lea Thompson.
- Having accumulated a huge fan base on social media with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.5 million followers on Twitter, and more than 200k followers on Facebook
Ian Bohen made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Young Wyatt in the biographical Western film, Wyatt Earp in the year 1994. Directed by Lawrence Kasdan, the film starred the likes of Kevin Costner, Dennis Quaid, Gene Hackman, Jeff Fahey, Mark Harmon, Michael Madsen, Catherine O’Hara, Bill Pullman, Isabella Rossellini, Tom Sizemore, JoBeth Williams, and Mare Winningham.
First TV Show
Ian Bohen made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Capulet in an episode titled Swear Not by the Moon of the family comedy-drama series, The Torkelsons in January 1992. The show was nominated for a couple of awards and starred actors Connie Ray, Olivia Burnette, Lee Norris, Anna Slotky, Aaron Michael Metchik, Rachel Duncan, William Schallert, Brittany Murphy, Jason Marsden, and Perry King.
Ian Bohen has maintained a stunning physique over the years by working out on a regular basis. He maintains that working out first thing in the morning is the best way to start your day because a healthy start to the day will further lead to making healthier decisions throughout the day. When in the gym, he focuses more on strength training and less on cardio exercises.
As far as his diet is concerned, Ian Bohen regards food as fuel for the body but does not go crazy over counting the calories.
Ian Bohen Facts
- He grew up in Carmel, California, United States.
- Ian Bohen started playing the role of Young Hercules in the action-adventure comedy-drama TV series, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys in 1997.
- Between 1998 and 2001, he was cast in the recurring role of Johnny O’Brien in the TV drama series, Any Day Now, which starred Annie Potts, Lorraine Toussaint, Mae Middleton, Olivia Hack, Shari Dyon Perry, and Maya Goodwin.
- His best friend is the actor and voiceover artist, JR Bourne.
- Ian Bohen played the role of Dan in the short film, Interpretation in 2008 and was nominated for an Action on Film Award in the “Male Action Performer of the Year” category the following year.
- In the 2011 short thriller film, Morning Love, he served as the director, writer, as well as the cinematographer.
- He portrayed the character of Pete Gillies in a couple of episodes of the action crime thriller drama television series, Breakout Kings in the year 2012.
- Ian Bohen has been associated with the 2016 short drama film, The Tow, as a director and writer.
- Over the years, he has also played a wide range of characters in movies such as Scott (Romeo) in Monster Mash: The Movie, Matt Arnold in Her Last Chance, Scott Barrows in If These Walls Could Talk, Brian Schuler in Hometown Legend, Barry in Marigold, Cop with Gordon in The Dark Knight Rises, Noah in 5 Souls, Evan in Wind River, Carson Wills in Sicario: Day of the Soldado, and many others.
- Ian Bohen appeared in the music video for “#WHERESTHELOVE” by The Black Eyed Peas (ft. The World) in 2016 as well as in the music video for “Give Me Your Hand” by Shannon K in 2018.
- For his role in Teen Wolf, he was nominated for a Saturn Award in the “Best Guest Performance in a Television Series” category in 2017.
- Follow Ian Bohen on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Ian Bohen / Instagram