Angel, Kingfisher Angel
Angela is currently 24 according to her birth date 28 February, 1990
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Angela Jonsson studied in an American School in Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, India
Indian Model turned Actress
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
In an interview, Angela Jonsson admitted that she dated to Indian actor Ranbir Kapoor during early 2011. But, now, she is single.
Icelandic-Indian. Angela’s father is from Iceland and mother from Mangalore, India.
Angela Jonsson has walked the ramp for famous fashion designers like Manish Malhotra, Anita Dongre and others. She did modeling for Gehna Jewellers and some hair care brand.
Best Known For
Winning 2011 Kingfisher Calendar Model Hunt
Angela Jonsson’s first film Sher Khan would be coming soon in late 2012. She signed an exclusive contract with Salman Khan‘s home production for 3 movies, which are – Sher Khan, Kick, Partner 2. She is learning to speak Hindi language for these movies.
First TV Show
Angela Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Thai food especially Thai Chicken with green sauce
- Favorite Modeling Idols – Kate Moss (English Model) and Catherine McNiel (Australian Fashion Model)
- Angela has 9 siblings – 6 sisters and 3 brothers.
- Angela Jonsson can’t speak Hindi language fluently.
- Angela Jonsson was named in Top 50 Most Desirable Women in India in 2011 by Times.
- She won Kingfisher Calendar Model Hunt in 2011, which gave her fame and as a result was offered to act in movies by Salman Khan.
- Angela judged the 2012 Kingfisher Calendar Girl Hunt.
- Angela’s parents are coffee exporters.
- She is a foodie and can eat whatever she want without any fear of losing her figure.
- Model Angela Jonsson has appeared on various magazine covers such as Verve in December 2011, Harper’s Bazaar in October 2011 with SRK, Harper’s Bazaar (individually), Vogue and so on.
- She love chatting and browsing the internet.
- Her face and personality are her best assets.
- She like spicy food very much. She has a pretty high spice tolerance threshold of 8 out of 10.