Laura Marie Marano
Laura was born on November 29, 1995
Los Angeles, California, USA
She attends an actual high school, when she is not filming for the Disney Channel’s Austin & Ally.
- Father – Damiano Marano (College Professor)
- Mother - Ellen Marano (Former actress)
- Siblings – Vanessa Marano (Older Sister) (Actress)
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Laura Marano dated –
- Ross Lynch (2012) – Laura and singer Ross first met on the set of Austin & Ally in 2012. Raura (Laura and Ross), as they are collectively called, were RUMORed to had fling in 2012. They told the media that they fight like a married couple.
She is of Italian descent on her father’s side.
Ombre hair tips
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
She was the 2013 Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF Ambassador.
Best Known For
Appearing in TV shows Without a Trace (2003-2006), Back to You (2007-2008), Austin & Ally (2011-).
Laura has appeared in various singles such as “Poop Song” in 2010 alongside Sarah Silverman, “Shine” in 2012, “I love Christmas” in 2013 alongside Ross Lynch.
She had a supporting role as Young Jackie in the 2005 psychological thriller film The Jacket.
First TV Show
Her first television role came via American police procedural television drama series Without a Trace for her role as Kate Malone. Laura appeared in a total of 8 episodes from 2003 to 2006.
Laura revealed that she workout and wear Nike’s shoes, which she finds very comfortable.
Laura Marano Favorite Things
- Movie – Moulin Rouge (2001)
- Color – Red
- Ice Cream Flavors – Vanilla and chocolate
- Singer – P!nk
- Disney Princess – Snow White
- Shoe Brands – Converse, Stuart Weitzman, Toms Shoes, Ugg Australia, Vera Wang
Laura Marano Facts
- She first did acting when she was five years old.
- She likes to sing, write songs, dance and also wants to perform in the stage musicals in the near future.
- Everybody used to have one or more favorite subjects in school. But, this is not the case with Laura. She likes all of them.
- Laura’s top five favorite fruits are apples, bananas, cantaloupe, grapes, and strawberries.
- Visit her official website @ lauramarano.com.
- Connect with her on Twitter, Google+, Instagram, SoundCloud, and YouTube.