Myfanwy Amy Elizabeth Shepherd
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Myf attended Brisbane Girls Grammar School.
She continued her studies via correspondence.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Myf Shepherd is signed with these agencies –
- Chic Management – Sydney (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – Milan
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
There is no information about her boyfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
31-24-34 in or 79-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Gucci, Levi’s, Louis Vuitton Men, Sonia Rykiel, etc.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Working with brands and walking different fashion shows.
First Fashion Show
Myf debuted with Resort 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Prada, and Lanvin in June 2008.
She has not been seen in any of the feature films.
First TV Show
Myf has not appeared in any of the television shows.
She is a vegan and so swaps milk products with soy products.
To stay fit and in shape, she does not go to the gym. Neither she diets. Myf just stays away from junk food and other unhealthy food items. She is a follower of vegan diet.
Myf Shepherd Favorite Things
- Designers – Ann Demeulemeester, Alexander Wang
Source – Vogue Australia
Myf Shepherd Facts
- Myf is friends with models Alek Alexeyeva, Alice Burdeu, Imogen Morris Clarke, Katie Fogarty, Kelsey Van Mook, Kendra Spears, Nimue Smit, and Ollie Henderson.
- Myf auditioned for Australia’s Next Top Model during their cycle 4, but got rejected by the judges.
- She started modeling locally after signing up with Chic Management in March 2008.
- Myf took 18-month break from modeling in 2010 and returned in 2011.
- She was discovered by the model scout while shopping in Brisbane, Australia.
- Join Myf on Instagram.